• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Stopped Playing for a month after my PF expired, account not banned but got red slash shame marks

Discussion in 'Pokefarmer Forum' started by Pokesg, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Pokesg

Pokesg New Member

The last survival account was played entirely by PF at level 33. Grad that Niantic allowing my last account survive with a big red shame cheater mark on most of the pokemons, those a few don't have because I caught them manually. Slashed Pokemon cannot be evolve but delete.

I am not here to discuss about whether PF is detectable or not as my stories & test has been revealed from my old posts.

I am here to share with you that how my account still alive and whether I will going to top up PF again.
      Timeline for current account:
      1)manually created account and caught the 1st mon, then it was handling by PF until L33.
      2)cheating warning appeared when I was 1st time using mobile to login after finished my PF credit.
      3)stopped to login the account about a month or more, last week when I login the app, the warning pop up disappeared.
      4)I discovered there are many red slash line crossing to most of my Pokemon which caught by PF and Google explained it is a shame mark for the cheater and Niantic even knows which Pokemon I had caught by Cheating. when the pop warning signal gone, I thought the warning just randomly appear on some player as per PF explained, but Niantic has more advanced tech to telling me that what is really happening to my avatar.
      5)I am still testing how long this account can be last and I will delete all my slashed Pokemon as I don't want to show this to others, BTW, pokemon from PF won't be marked after they hatched by PF, that is consider a good news as I can still keeping my rare mons instead of delete them away.
      6)may top up PF and create another account or using Pokego ++j ust for fun since the result has been revealed. There is nothing wrong between playing outside or at home by using bot as long as you can enjoy the fun.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
    2. Hananashk

Hananashk Member

Bossland does not bother to answer such topics.
      But for me it is the same. they started to track the pokemon long ago.
      But: They did not identified all of them

3. CAcove

CAcove Moderator Moderator

We are still looking into the root of this, as I have mentioned in a few other posts, I apologize for the delay in response. We are hoping to have some new insight after our patch is completed regarding the newest API.