• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Stupid Question!!

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by themadman, Nov 10, 2016.

1. themadman

themadman New Member

probably a stupid question, how long should you use and start up the bot again after banwave?
      any advice? I really want to start playing again fails the idea of ​​levle up a brand new one.

2. frosticus

frosticus Community Developer

its the same as it ever was.

do you worry about losing the account? then dont bot.

this sounds shitty to someone who is legitimately asking, but its the honest truth in its simplest form.

there is no 'safer' form of botting. it is all risky.

but its time for an opinion. i feel blizz is banning a portion of their playerbase on a twice yearly schedule to appease the non-botting player base. they practically ran to the forums with the announcement of the bans so their players could cheer lead in their favor. it makes their customers happy to hear blizz is doing something to combat botting.

3. ski

ski Well-Known Member

This is exactly what I feel as well. Perma bans are much more rare now, because they still want the sub money while appeasing the general fanbase with banwave notices.

I also believe the 6 month banwave timing + 6 month bans are no coincidence. It lines up just enough that when my two bot accounts get banned, my last two get unbanned, and I just swap with a little bit of downtime.

4. Damian684

Damian684 Member

they canceled my sub when they banned my account for 6months

5. xilla

xilla Member

just wait for some more information/new release from honorbuddy developers.