• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Suggestions] List of all suggestions so far

Discussion in 'Requests' started by clandestine, Jul 31, 2016.

1. 3536837

3536837 New Member

i would like to request to add "save config" feature

allow user to save the current configuration & location , and device ID + MAC address + IMEI + phone model

every time my pc / pokefarmer doesn't shutdown properly , for the next time open pokefarmer ...it's will change everything back to default and google & niantic detected that we are using different device to play pokemon ....it would be troublesome

thanks , please consider and take it urgent

2. Guadah

Guadah Member

Can you edit the OP with items that have been implemented and items that haven't? This way we can see where pending suggestions/requests stand, and what items have been finished.

It also helps us determine if implemented requests need to be tweaked or revamped. If they are no longer in the list as "pending" we know the developers are not looking in that direction any longer.

Thank you for compiling a list for this. I'm sure it helps immensely.

3. nibewiahn

nibewiahn New Member

Hi,

The dev as busy trying to figure out the apk for 0.37 update so I gathered the suggestion I found interesting past 2 days.

*Can we get a feature where we click on a point of the map and the bot moves there, sometimes u check the map and see a rare pokemon and u have to log off change the point and log again (sometimes u need to way because is kinda far), if we could just right click (and maybe select walk to this point, jog to this point, ride to this point, drive to this point) would be very nice!May also an option to make that point the new farming area (useful if you want to farm in different spots/nests)

*Could you allow us to change setting while the bot is running (at least a few of them like farming radius, movement speed, or whiter to stay or not near pokestop)

* Timestamps are not synced with the local time

* Transfer: Add rule to Ignore list Pokemon XX% IV <----- Very important

4. HatchingEgg

HatchingEgg Moderator Staff Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

5. Byzantian

Byzantian New Member

I thnk everyone has covered everything for now :)

6. Byzantian

Byzantian New Member

An easy way to figure out what to work on implementing first is to see what in the list of recommendations normal people are doing naturally when playing so the bot maintains a more human looking performance on monitoring systems?

7. 3536837

3536837 New Member

The pause feature is good

It will be perfect if we can manually set the pause duration from 15 minutes to xx minutes randomly and auto logout during pause even better

8. Max1st

Max1st New Member

Possibility to export pokemon list

Hi,

I would like the possibility to export my current Pokemons to a csv file. Not summarized or something, but all the columns that are possible.

Kind regards,

9. Al3xwh1t3

Al3xwh1t3 New Member

It would be cool to add feature to masspowerup (i.e. lvl 13 pokemon to lvl 37)

10. MagiTrout

MagiTrout New Member

more human-like behaviour

Maybe you could allow some user-interaction to look more human-like:

- click a pokestop to activate a lure module if one is available
      - rename a pokemon to a non-IV name
      - select a buddy-pokemon

- allow some changes to the settings without stopping the bot like changing the speed or changing how the pokemon list looks like

Cheers,
      MagiTrout

11. Stenski

Stenski New Member

Hi there! I would like to see these interesting features:

1. If I click to the any place on map (gym, stop or any place), bot goes to this place and begins to walk around. If i click to another place, bot will change direction.
      2. I can draw route on the map and bot will go on a drawn route. When the route is finished, bot begins to walk around finish place. This route may be cycled that the bot walked continuously for one places. It will nice to patrolling places, where the rare pokemons is appear.
      3. I can draw a region, within which the bot will go, and it can be any shape.
      4. I can change bot speed widely during the game + it needs stop/play button, that bot is standing still without account exit.
      4. Buddy pokes, lure modules, assign pokes to free gyms and others.

Thank you

12. JudasFactor

JudasFactor New Member

I am sure that some of these things have already been suggested and for that I apologize, but here are a few things I would like to see in future updates.

WHAT CAME FROM THE EGG:
      Currently there are only 2 ways to figure out what hatched from your egg. Either it is automatically transferred, or you have to scroll through all of your pokemon and match the date and time to when it hatched. Is there a way for the log to display what hatched? For instance instead of just saying a generic "an egg hatched" can it not say "Bulbasaur just hatched from a 2k egg".

POKEMON LIST:
      In previous versions of Pokefarmer the "My Pokemon" was a popup. Admittedly that could be a bit annoying. I do enjoy that it was integrated into it's own tab which is easily accessed. However, I am one of the people who like to list my pokemon by CP. Even on my phone while playing the game 99% of the time I list them by CP. When the new tab was integrated it looks very nice, but now I can't list them by CP or IV. Instead no matter what they are all still listed in order. Can we remove the grouping by name? I would like to be able to arrange the pokemon by whatever I would like and have them listed exactly like that rather than clicking "CP" and instead of listing them from the greatest CP to the least, it lists them by name and then organizes them inside of their subgroups by CP. I hope that made sense.

REDEFINE TRANSFER CRITERIA
      I think it would be a great idea if we could dictate what CP or IV level we would like to keep then have the bot transfer anything below that threshold.

USE INCENSE, LUCKY EGG, & LURE MODULES:
      Currently if you want to use an incense or lucky egg you have to stop the bot and restart it. And if you only want to use 1 of them rather than every one in your inventory you have to watch the bot for 30 minutes. Is there anyway that you have add a button to be able to use an Incense or Lucky Egg without stopping the bot? This would make it so that we could use just 1 of them. Also being able to use a Lure Module would be great. I don't think there would be a way to use it on a specific stop, but even the ability to have it used on a random stop that is near your current location would be cool. Would help out if you are looking for a specific pokemon and you're botting in a certain location just for that one.

13. tfb66

tfb66 New Member

I like the 2 suggestions above, the ability to use an incense or lucky egg without having to stop and restart the bot is essential. It would also be nice to be able to change your speed without stopping the bot.

I really like the idea of being able to set a destination on the map instead of wondering around aimlessly.

14. hong304

hong304 New Member

1. remove from favorites
      2. always transfer list ( for some pokemons , we need to catch them due to save stardust, but we never need them)
      3. automatic evolve list (some pokemons we catch them for evolve only because need to gain exp )

combine 2 and 3 , there will be great function, just like I set the pidgey to auto evlove list, every time I catch the pidgey if there are enough candies )
      transfer pidgeotto then.

15. reynier

reynier New Member

Make an option to export my Pokemon list

There are 7 threads about this without reply, it would be really nice have an option to export Pokemon list, or just the opction to use ctrl-c to copy data.

Regards

16. Raverbunny

Raverbunny New Member

Jusr one thing I'd really like to see: the ability to set a custom path, either within app (like feature found in Ninjabot) or support for GPX files (similar to Necrobot2)

As both the above bots are open source, I'd imagine implementing one of those features would be fairly easy (no coding experience though, so please forgive me if I'm wrong)

Thanks in advance

17. Evocation

Evocation New Member

Rage Post:

today i wanted to upgrade my strongest Pokemon and because i wanted to do it over Teamviewer i clicked the wrong menu option right above which is called "Force Transfer"!

i would like to deactivate the possibility to transfer favoured Pokemons or include an confirmation window....

im very sad about this, but anyways it was a bad day all in and this was just another little hit in my face at this point.. so good night everyone..

18. Quacker

Quacker New Member

transfer

Can we transfer multiple Pokemon at once, it is an ingame feature now and saves loads of time when you need to clean house.

19. mooseman

mooseman New Member

Prioritize recycling

I`ve got my settings so that only ultra balls max heals and max potions are not recycled. I also have recycle immediately unchecked. When my inventory fills up PF recycles unprotected items. Great. What I have noticed though is that it starts recycling from the lowest quantity item first. In my case it recycled 30 Great Balls before recycling 65 pokeballs. I think it`d be a good feature if it could recycle the least useful items first or maybe a place that we can set the priority.

20. amihs

amihs New Member

suggestion :
      bulk rename to default pokemon name
      save/export/backup setting
      change login server in case server down