• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Sumptuous Fur Grind by Ragedude 200+ Fur an hour!

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by Ragedude, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Ragedude

Ragedude Community Developer

Sumptuous Fur Grind by Ragedude 350+ Fur an hour!

Hello! This is my first Grind profile, please give me feedback and what I can change, I ran it for an hour and it farmed 200+ Fur an hour, profile is based in Shadowmoon Vally, farming the Rockhide Grazers, I will check and update this as soon as possible but I just wanted to post this before I head out for the weekend and see what I can change, please review and post down below on what I can change and what I can do to make this better.
      Thank you again and please please please let me know how you did so I can make changes if needed.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
    2. hetaapje

hetaapje Member

works good here
      but is there a way that yuo can add skinning to ? that would be nice

3. Ragedude

Ragedude Community Developer

Updated V0.2 Will need a tweek or two in pathing.

View attachment Sumpuous Fur Grind by Ragedude!.xml Finally got around to doing some work to the profile, still needs work, on the other hand It managed to farm around 400ish an hour, personally farming this spot with out the bot I got about 400 every 30 min, the errors I had encountered before were mainly on my side, pull distance, mount distance not pulling all the mobs ect, there is still pathing issues that need to be resolved and make the bot feel a little better but this is version v0.2 so bare with me. Thanks again for trying it out.