Discussion in 'Druid' started by handnavi, Aug 29, 2014.
i will add it.
Mhhh - does it happen with every CR + Hardlock for you? Or just Superbad?
its allready supported. Just choose the talent: you can select the range of adds to dots in the GUI (Feral Tab).
i will do it now. You are now the third person requesting it, although i still think its just not worth it.
Pulverize is a talent designed for single target fights and not aoe. Nevertheless: i will add an option.
Actually there is no code for revive.
Added on todo-list!
Although i think you allready refunded i want to leave a little note here:
- As clearly stated in the opening post of this routine, the routine "is meant to be used for high end raiding with your Feral or Guardian Druid."
- Before the Patch Superbad has worked for PVP, at the moment there might be some problems. Actually i spent a total of 0 seconds in Battlegrounds / Arenas since WoD hits,
because before i will start supporting PVP the core functions and all PVE related stuff has to work.
- If you encounter any kind of error, i need a logfile. Everyone needs a logfile. This routine consists of 8125 lines of code at the moment - i cant find your bug if i dont even know what Botbase and what settings you are using.
- Also keep in mind that HB is still in "Beta". Some core function are still not working. Just two examples: HB does not detect the new bosses as such and Hb does not detect pets.
handnavi did you add the longer time before interrupting?
interrupts are still instant, and apparently in the live version there is any setting allowing to delay interrupts
i you enable "Randomize interrupt time" the routine should only interrupt, if the remaining cast time is <1s.
This will fail for very "short" cast times, i see. I will add a % value for these casts.
What botbase is best for Superbad? Since WoD has hit I dont feel feral routine is working properly, there are times where I just seem to be constantly auto attacking its not putting up any dots?
I will try to investigate why some other Botbases dont work properly.
also when i turn the bot on it seems to sel /console autounshift to 0 all the time ?
May I tell you that this has never been a PvP Routine but a Highend raiding CR?
As for your claim that it wouldn't work with Enyo - BS. It does work with Enyo without problems when used in PvE.
Superbad was never intended to be used in anything else than PvE. It's not even mentioned in his CR description...
my 2 cents...
It uses it not "all the time".
It uses it to make sure that we wont leave Form, when we want to use the instant healing proc.
It will be set to 1 just afterwards.
i tried optimize the routine a little bit and found some bottlenecks.
You should see some "speed" improvements when using Softlock.
Please also try Hardlock again, this might now work for you a little better.
The only remaning slow part, is one of HB where we check if a unit is within melee range.
Will push this version soon, hopefully you can test it tomorrow.
Hi Handnavi, about the /console autounshift 0, I have noticed that it fails to set it back to autounshift 1 a *lot* of the time. Is there any way to 100% guarantee it will change back to 1? Sometimes it happens in boss-fights and I can't Rebirth from Bear Form :s
Thanks for your help!!
i have now added support for Glyph of Rake.
Currently there is a bug in HB: if you open the fight with a stun, HB will start the combat behaviour only if the stun has run out.
I was able to reproduce this problem with Questbot; all manual botbases like Enyo "should work".
I informed the HB team about the issue.
Ah, now i see the problem. Mh.
If the instant proc is not up, i set this variable, so you cant manually use Rebirth.
Can you work with a macro maybe?
I think i found a good solution. Please test the new version when its up.
Just pushed a new version to the store:
* - General: Added Revive spell
* - General: Fixed instant interrupt of "short casts" (Casttime < 1 seconds).
* - General: Channeled spells are no longer interrupted with <1 sec left.
* We now interupt them when 70% of the spellcast is done (or instant when we allow instant interrupts)
* - General: Performance improvements: Trinket cooldowns are now cached
* - General: Performance improvements: Rewrote some "heavy" checkss
* - General: Fixed issues with /console autounshift 0
* - Guardian: Pulverize is now affected by pandemic behaviour
* - Guardian: Added a setting to activate Pulverize / Lacerate in AOE situations
* - Feral: "Glyph of Rake" should now be utilised.
* - Feral: Dont try to use Moonfire_Cat when not LI specced
i notice something too it can be better tweaked like now the CR interurpt than use mighty bash now with no delay or something on our( target ) , if the interupt didnt success it should be use as next mighty bash if the interupt success it should wait 4 sec until the next cast well be casted ,
i like this CR seems truely agressiv cr in pve and thx for your support too awsome dev
hey handnavi i dont know if any one else is having this problem but everytime a enemy player is near me the routine keeps adding them to my focus then clearing it and keeps doing it til im out of range of that player.
here is a log hope it helps
View attachment 5780 2014-11-26 14.14.txt
Separate names with a comma.