• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Sushi - Balls Deep (Rogue)

Discussion in 'Rogue' started by TheFuture, Oct 21, 2014.

1. kevybobo

kevybobo New Member

best of luck :)

Im looking to buy this but before i throw 20 euro at it or use the free trial can somone give me a quick breakdown of how its working atm with each spec

2. Chadakkins

Chadakkins New Member

I've seen it vary from person to person. However how I personally use it (I just let it do the rotation and I handle all defensive and offensive cooldowns) Ass and Combat are rather good, Sub has honestly been poor since I've bought the routine a while back. That doesn't bother me though because I have no intentions of playing sub at any point for pve so all in all the routine is really solid for me.

3. alexmw

alexmw New Member

Would really appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction for a relatively indeapth guide on how to set this up and so on. Not new to botting but this is the first time using something like this.

Thanks in advance.

4. Stormchasing

Stormchasing Community Developer

Will check this, maybe we can tweak the Energy capping

5. Chadakkins

Chadakkins New Member

I take back what I said above, I am a little interested in playing sub haha I'll upload some logs tonight hopefully and give you some information on what could use improvement.

6. Chadakkins

Chadakkins New Member

This was just on target dummy or now, wasn't paying attention very much to be honest lol HOWEVER I tried aoe on the aoe group in org and went fine other than not using CT. It also surprisingly did the single target rotation much better than the last time I tried Sub. I didn't use Shadow Dance very well again because I wasn't paying attention too much. However it didn't cap energy and not cast anything like it had previously been doing. One thing I did notice is there most not be any Death from Above support because it didn't attempt to use it once. I'll use the sub routine in raid tonight and post another log! Hope this helps at all even though I was very vague and gave no useful information lmao

Attached Files:

7. Stormchasing

Soooo dfa not working properly? Will take a Look today, but there will be no Update pushed until 10pm German time ... So don't expect it today :)

8. Unimatrix

Unimatrix New Member

I've noticed some problems with assassination and Venom Rush (100 talent) selected. It would sometimes sit at max energy or near max energy especially in aoe situations. Not sure what the exact problem is, but my guess is that it doesn't handle that talent properly (it gives 15% more regeneration if 3 enemies R poisoned, and max energy increased by 15).

So it's not spamming Fan of Knives properly, I have to press it every once in a while when I have too much energy to spare :p

9. Stormchasing

Will Look into it,but (don't get me wrong at this) every bugreport needs a proper log attached,sometimes Ur missing settings and stuff like that!

10. Unimatrix

Unimatrix New Member

Right, I'll get you that log when i have some more time for wow again.
      Cheers

11. mcdeman

mcdeman Member

CR work with last HB ver?

12. Stormchasing

Should work yeah ... If not,there would be a lot more People complaining about it here :)

13. Stormchasing

Death From Above currently not implemented cause it is the worst choice for all speccs, in 2 speccs it is far behind in damage, in one specc u'll need a lot of energy pooling and combo point pooling logic, i'll search a bit if i can find some usefull informations on how to handle it (i'm not firm with rogues!)

Venom Rush - Assassination - Energy Capping - Aoe-Logic, i'll take a look at it

Shadow Reflection implemented for all speccs
      Shadow Dance, will take a look at it

Would be nice to have some resources for rogues (not only simcraft, since there is nothing about the pooling, which could make the whole rogue thing a beast)
      but i need to get some sources about it, where it is explained how it works (preferred with some numbers)

Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
    14. solohan

solohan New Member

Subtlety
      WoD Subtlety Rogue Guide

15. Stormchasing

Thanks solohan and sorry for the late reply.

I was a bit busy with the deathknight the last days but that one seems to be fine now and I'll pay a bit more attention to sushi now.

I'll go through the specs step by step so we will have multiple updates within the next days.

Maybe including a new feature that I'm currently working on in another routine which will add a way to queue spells while performing a default rotation, this will be the first step for pvp support and for timed burst phases...but that's currently only an idea which I'll need for another routine and dunno if it is applicable for rogues so don't nail me down on this :)

16. fabi229

fabi229 Member

We really need a good sub rotation for pve at this moment. :/

Most of the cr makers doesnt pay much attention to us rogues...

17. tomcruise

tomcruise Banned

omg pvp support

18. BestWarOCE

BestWarOCE Member

i feel like this should remain PvE based when nothings going to touch Vitalics in terms of PvP (no offence intended) it just seems like it would be better time spent on improving pve.

19. Chadakkins

Chadakkins New Member

I second that. Weis has even mentioned before that there's no need for another Rogue pvp routine what with Vitalic already being amazing. Then again i'm not the developer so I have no say in what they decide to do haha but personally I would love all time spent on pve.

20. Therrion

Therrion Member

Vitalic eats , breaths, and shits PVP rogues. He writes no other CR's. Nothing can touch his profile in PVP. I know when somebody is using it in PVP because they are the only rogues who wreck me :p