• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • System.ServiceModel.Diagnostics.TraceUtility' threw an exception

Discussion in 'Archives' started by nidnorg, Jun 4, 2011.

1. nidnorg

nidnorg New Member

Hi,

When I open the bot I get many errors.
      1. At first, configuration system failed to initialize. So I Ignore this error and I don't send the report.
      2. I enter my key and then get the same error and repeat the same procedure.
      3. I press login and I get "System.ServiceModel.Diagnostics.TraceUtility threw an exception" and I cannot ignore that error and continue.

Any clue?

2. nidnorg

nidnorg New Member

Of course, the 1.01.545 works perfectly. I never had any problem before the 1.01.565. So what is the catch?

3. Tony

Tony Guest

4. nidnorg

nidnorg New Member

It does not go as far as logging right now. There is no Logs file. I do extract ryftomate using WinRAR. I've attached the pictures of the 2 errors I get. I've repaired Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 to its original state and updated it with Windows Update and installed everything you told us to for those who get any problem with it ( Download Confirmation and Download Confirmation ). That's about all the information I have to provide :confused: Even when I try Sending the error report I get a ERR 2001: Configuration system failed to initialize.

I guess I was okay with the .NET framework since I had no problem running the previous version .545 and I still can.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

5. nidnorg

nidnorg New Member

:DIt was way too easy. I deleted C:\Users\***\AppData\Local\Bossland_GmbH since someone suggested there was a problem with the local .config file. Well, sorry for the disturbance;)

6. Tony

Tony Guest

thx for let us know :)