• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Templar (a profile-free grind bot)

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Botbases' started by Wigglez, Aug 4, 2014.

1. AknA

AknA Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Thank you for the log, all I can see is that Templar is acting like it should, I know there is a issue with the latest version that Templar acts too fast some times and get stuck in the looting state. That's why we implemented the unstuck feature, if it gets stuck in the looting state for 15 seconds it will temporarly blacklist that loot for 1 minute to solve itself.
      About the execute part, that's not showing up in the log at all, I'm guessing you're having some kind of addon in wow that shows execute when a mobs health is beneath a certain percent and I guess that's what was acting up.
      I'm guessing the execute message dissapeared once the loot was blacklisted and Templar continued ?

2. uber3000

uber3000 New Member

Yeah it's fine once blacklisted and moving on. I just wonder if the issue has something to do with Iron Scraps because it happens 100% of the time when iron scraps are 200/200 (full) and only occasionally when not. Thanks for the quick reply.

3. Necro19

Necro19 Member

Iam sure AknA and Wigglez are on this again. And fixing the issues in a next Version ;)

Still have similar problems like , where he hangs in Air ( Fixed already that thing with Mailbox Path) Maybe a HB Core Problem dunno. Tesed so fart now 2 Routines where this happend ;/

[01:40:51.393 D] [Templar Diag]: Can't navigate fully to Sra'thik Drone, blacklisting for 1 minute
      [01:40:51.424 D] [Templar Diag]: Pulling State
      [01:40:51.425 D] [Templar Diag]: Can't navigate fully to Sra'thik Mutilator, blacklisting for 1 minute
      [01:40:51.458 D] [Templar Diag]: Pulling State
      [01:40:51.458 D] [Templar Diag]: Can't navigate fully to Sra'thik Deathmixer, blacklisting for 1 minute

View attachment 99792 2014-12-14 01.40.zip

4. TaknMdwN

TaknMdwN New Member

Only attacking 2 mobs, while I tried 3 4 5 targets, only 2 are attacked!

5. AknA

Could you please provide a log so I can see what is happening.

6. confuego

confuego New Member

How do I make it disenchant things?

7. AknA

The botbase on it's own doesn't support it, but you can use our free product Disenchantrix to take care of it.

8. Lipadoza

Lipadoza New Member

I read a few posts back, I too experience looting issues.

9. AknA

I know about the looting issues, it's because the botbase is acting too fast at times, it's going to be solved soon (hopefully).

10. Lipadoza

Lipadoza New Member

Alrite cheers mate good to know

11. Da-Kid

Da-Kid New Member

The problem is it just moves loots moves and or has trouble getting in range of the Target Looted mob.

I've tried to fix this myself via loot-a-rang and a macro time based release. The issue is he can't get the cast off ever because you need to stand still and hes constantly trying to loot the corpse.

Movement + Loot problems are no fun =(

Either gotta slow down, blacklist or add a quick fix (imo loot-a-rang)

This isn't afkable atm... either needs to blacklist mobs so it stops chasing after unlootable bodies or the ability to slow down and re position for looting. Would love standing still support in the meantime every x seconds in the loot phase..(Either botbase or plugin would be awesome!) Loot-a-rang is really good because it will sling it automatically to the target and ofc honorbuddy registers the loot.

There's only a 3 second cd on the loot-a-rang and it is basically instant cast.. only requires standing still and 1 bag slot. Its awesome because you don't have to target the mob and now things are group looted!!!

Loot-a-rang can be built with engineering or you can purchase an alternative one of the auction house... in other words its available to everyone and extremely convenient for looting.

Other than that love the bot great job!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
      I just cant figure out how to make the bot stand still for a millisecond during the loot phase. I've tried a lot of non code solutions =/

Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
    12. slysiggle

slysiggle New Member

I also seem to be experiencing the aforementioned problem of it only attacking 2 mobs at one time, regardless of the threshold. Not too big of a deal fortunately.

13. Sinyk7

Sinyk7 New Member

This seems to be working good for me at my spot minus a couple of problems. The first problem I'm having is, since I'm a rogue, he stealth's right after he kills the mob thinking he looted it. Then he freezes for a second realizing he tried to loot and stealth too fast that he didn't loot. So he breaks stealth to loot the mob and then continues on to the next mob. Problem is he gets to a lot of mobs unstealthed, because of the cooldown which typically isn't a problem, but if another player saw this behavior, kill, stealth, break stealth, loot, get to next mob unstealthed, they'd know this is a bot, which makes it dangerous. Maybe set a timer after the mob dies before he can stealth again, or somehow make him loot slower, because sometimes he does get that loot off and is able to stealth to the next mob. The second problem is the same that everyone else is reporting. The character goes to loot and another mob targets him and he goes into the jitters lol. Other than that everything works great!

Also what is use collection distance, in the settings, I can't figure out what that does :p

Thanks!

Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
    14. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

1. While Mailing, the Botbase put an "Space" behind the Recipient when he open the first mail and cant Mail the Item. If you delete the "Blank" behind the Name in first Mail he will Mail all other following Mails without Problems.
      Using other Botbases GB2/Grindbot, Mailing works fine from the first time till end.

2. In some Situtions my Toon dont run near enough to revive. But the Log tells it.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
    15. AknA

Thank you for the report tumbum, we will be looking into that.

16. azerus

azerus New Member

do you have a date release for the dungeon farming bot?

17. AknA

No ETA sorry, we're really busy in fixing problems with the products we currently have out and working on ObjectGatherer atm.

18. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Botbase cant handle Vendors with more Gossips like

Toon just stay there with open Window till AFK out. Maybe Blacklist this Vendor after a Time X if its not possible to sell and go on to the next one?

Is there soon an Update with the Mail Problem?

Attached Files:

• pic.jpg
        pic.jpg
        File size:
        24.9 KB
        Views:
      Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
    19. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

And after Selling all my Toon fly up in the Air and after some Second stay in Air and dont move anymore. They dont automaticly go back to the Startpoint.

Hmmm is there anyone who use this Botbase nonstop without Problems?

20. AknA

That will be looked into, hopefully Me and Wigglez can sit down tonight and fix all the issues it currently have.