• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • TuanHA Druid - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Aug 27, 2014.

1. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Casting Entangling Roots is not hard, the harder part is to find hidden aura that track 15 second internal cooldown, give me sometime to find it :D

2. wowjudo

wowjudo New Member

so what is the deal with Rip ? is it best to leave it on or off ? not sure what is the best setting for arena

3. chrisy1000

chrisy1000 New Member

Hey wowjudo,
      as the person who requested it id just like to explain my reasoning, behind the on/off option.

i would have full rip on the target 100%, and as most of us know using Ferocious bite at 20% or less hp refreshes it, but sometimes in 2's/3's fast switches are needed. seen many a time a team mate got the drop on a healer for example get them to 40k runs out of cd's i jump to help but the bots uses 5cp's when the enemy is on like 15-20khp on a RIP, i am then out of energy. and me and my team mate cnt finish, then it becomes a resest. but now i can disable rip on those switches, bot uses 5cp's on a Bite and the enemy dies. its a huge Quality of life change.

i run to exact same profiles, one with rip and one without, i jsut use the hotkeys mid when needed,

hope its clear. its a very situational change and very minor but since yesterday ive pushed to 2.1k rating, in 3's and 2k in 2's.

regards

4. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Teach me play feral master? I'm stuck at 1800 xD (What a shame when I have arena master title at that rating haha)

Not sure I'm suck or have no gear (just start arena this week) or my partner suck.

WTB a carry ^.^

5. oresal

oresal New Member

The new Rip/Rake logic worked wonders with Moonfire spec on 2+ cleave (Ogron Twins), but it's performing worse on single target w. Bloodtalons (Kargath), so I don't think there's a problem with the AOE logics or Moonfire spec. I think the issue is related to Shred usage, since there's more focus on renewing Rip/Rake, and the CR doesn't renew Rake unless there's Bloodtalons activated, but I have to test the old revisions and the new to provide logs and determine the actual cause(s).

The week before updating to new revision, my DPS was much higher on single target Kargath than when I updated to latest revision with Rake/Rip logics.

OLD REVISION
      Kargath (high dps, lower rip uptime; higher rake uptime)

NEW REVISION
      Twin Ogron (high dps, moonfire; rip average damage higher)
      Kargath (low dps. im still trying to figure out exactly why, but i have some ideas.)

So, there's two things I'd like to ask:
      1. Please make available the revision(s) from before implementing Rake/Rip logics. add me on skype or message me on forums, because I'd like to test these revisions and the new ones on single targets, so that I can provide logs for both and figure out what's going wrong.

2. Incarnation (Spell ID 102543) counts as prowl, so it enables Improved Rake for 100% more Rake damage. So I'd like to ask, for Rake logics, that you prioritize refreshing Rake during Incarnation and especially before it's expiring. It's 100% more damage on Rake, which is the most possible damage from one single buff.

So, while rake damage is more consistent, overall single-target DPS suffers as a result. This suggests the old revision was better for single target, and the latest one is best for 2+ targets, as I mentioned previously. I'd like to test these both in depth and detail, and I can provide logs for diagnostics if you'd allow me to access the old revision - or just implement it back into the single-target rotation.

The latest revision for Rake/Rip is better for multi-target, but single-target suffers as a result.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
    6. evolver

evolver Member

Ah crap, I bought the whole package just to get the Druid, ah well thems the breaks :)

7. Knite

Knite New Member

Yay :) Let us know when you do!

For arena what class/spec is your partner? Cause that could be the problem

8. erinys

erinys Member

Heya Tuanha,

My free one doesnt (resto) seem to use talents like Cenarion Ward and Tree of Life.
      Will that be added in the free version? or should i grab the paid one? is it working there?

let me know, thanks mate!

9. evolver

evolver Member

If I have a 2nd bot, do I need to buy a 2nd Tuanha routine?

10. oresal

oresal New Member

no, just needs to be on the same tuanha acct

11. Gleeky

Gleeky Member

PM him and I think he'll do you a deal. Saw a similar request earlier in the thread.

12. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

New version is up, this mostly for Feral :D

1. Higher up time on Rake and Rip
      2. Smarter Ferocious Bite/Rip ratio. In PvP it will Ferocious Bite more and Rip less now (you do more burst damage, less constant damage in PvP)

Tested a few game and it really good for me. I can solo all class so far :D

Please update and let me know.

Thank you.

13. oresal

oresal New Member

What about pve? I guess ill test and see for you

14. Myminime

Myminime New Member

Tuanha, in PVE is very BIG problem when tranquillity is interrupdet for cast other spell... Is possible add the flag for "interrupt tranquillity only in PVP"?? Thanks

15. Qam

Qam Member

Is there anyway to disable thrash in pvp? the energy could be used for pooling for FB

16. fielding

fielding New Member

Just want to say thanks again Tuanha for making this so that I can eat and raid pretty much at the same time enjoying loot and getting whispers like these while healing with your paid resto druid profile :)

[​IMG]

17. Dsnentry

Dsnentry Member

I guess I'll be the first to ask, but would you mind sharing your settings and talents? I haven't had much luck healing with this routine as it was too mama hungry even with 660 ilvl gear, ever burning candle, and spirit weapon enchant.

18. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

I'll add this in new rev :D

It been disable in PvP on MoP version, I don't know why I forgot that part in WoD xD

19. Gatherit

Gatherit New Member Buddy Store Developer

One of your worst CRs by far.

While playing Feral cat, if more than 3 or 4 mobs are aggrod you will die almost every time as it pops bear form and takes forever to die, he will die eventually slowing down your questing immensely. Some major improvements need to be done to this CR for feral cats. Sometimes I feel as if no damage is being done while in cat form.

More self healing needs to be added for this to be more reliable.

20. Lasko

Lasko New Member

That's weird because I quested 90-100 in feral with his CR before he even touched his druid or updated it for WoD and I was able to pull multiple mobs without a problem. Then just recently I've been feral PvPing and each update he's put out I've seen much more improved logic resulting in better damage, which also resulted in my hitting 2k in 2s with a hunter glyph'd for camou.

I don't know, things like bear form can be disabled. Really in all honesty Tuanha's routines has always been about manual playstyles that assisted you in parts of your classes instead of automatically doing everything.