• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • TuanHA Hunter - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Mar 1, 2013.

1. tdw

tdw Member

Will get on it, no presure :) Thanks for updates kicks ass

2. black_au

black_au New Member

well, i was killing the survival guys with bm before i left, and that was still 5.4...even with my 502 bow they couldn't catch me lol, but still has the bm profile been changed? or has there been a recent nerf? coz im not even getting close to the same numbers, it's 50-60k down from what it was

3. theclaw000

theclaw000 New Member

Hey, I have interesting in buying the full version of this rotation, but, I noticed that this one hasn't been updated since December... when was the last update for the paid one and does it offer a much more up-to-date rotation than this one does? Thank you for creating such an awesome rotation and sticking with it for so long.

4. black_au

black_au New Member

Okay, so I re-specced survival. Set my gear and gems up with mr robot and my dps is worse than as BM. With a 536ilvl bow and 530 all up I can only manage 105k on the raiders training dummy. I was getting 110k as BM so the spec is not the problem. So....I dunno, but I'm getting 40-60k less than I used to. I just can't work out why. I'm using .net 4.5.2 and lazyraider set to how your recommendation if that helps. I really wanna buy this profile but not if I can't get decent dps out of it. Although I'm actually wondering if the problem is not with the bot itself rather than the profile.

Last edited: May 18, 2014
    5. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

I'm sorry I didn't know you are using public release that still using old dps rotation.

The Special Edition updated daily and include a lot improvement.

6. DrDoctor

DrDoctor New Member

Im doing around 700k with my buffs in surv specc then it lowers down to a steady 350k . Im a 577 ilvl hunter.

Btw Tuanha , how much is the special release?

7. bdaniel03

bdaniel03 New Member

Not allowed to tell you or give a link here, but a quick google of his name and you will be able to find your answer.

8. DrDoctor

DrDoctor New Member

cheers

9. namednoob

namednoob Community Developer

You have an option to trigger Lock'n'load would it be possible to make the throw of the trap a bit more smart?

For example if the target is a melee you will calculate the distance between you and the target and throw the trap at the middle way between both for PvP and on PvE you would throw the trap next to pet after growl is used?

I believe these way it would make it more consistent to get the targets to fall for the traps.

Of course these are just ideas and I am not sure how the response in this way will be on PvP but on PvE it will probably work really well for targets that move and will go towards the pet, however unmovable targets if you could like calculate if the target move or something would work too.

10. black_au

black_au New Member

are you using the paid version?

11. namednoob

Who me? Yes.

12. Ryanm413

Ryanm413 New Member

anyone with explosive trap enabled having issues with it dropping at your feet instead of launching? trap launcher is active aswell

13. namednoob

Instead of when the pet use growl, when he does his first attack which would probably make this more precise :) and prone to work.

14. DrDoctor

DrDoctor New Member

well i wanna know how much the paid version is compared to the public one in dps

15. namednoob

Send Tuan a PM and you will see his website(they just cant advertise and sell in public which why they don't reply about it on threads etc) there is all the pricing and stuff there get the full package its well worth it ;)

16. BimBa

BimBa Member

Maybe some one here that playing high with that routine who would show us his settings?

17. namednoob

Yeah I would love to know what setting people that are raiding end content doing great damage are using and what they leave on manual like deterrance or anything and if they ever had to use any macros for anything specific

18. bdaniel03

bdaniel03 New Member

Not too many pages back I put up screen shots of how his pro routine is performing dps wise on a lvl 85 target dummy. I was 548 ilvl all pvp gear. Now this is only a comparison of Marks vs. Survival, also I have no way of knowing what his public routine will do. But I can tell you that his paid versions are worth it just from the support he provides us.

Link to my post with pictures and fun stuff. - http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...nter-ultimate-experience-368.html#post1513148

19. bdaniel03

bdaniel03 New Member

TuanHa,

One thing I have been noticing. Since I have been using your new ap % method for popping cd's. I have noticed that Stampede isn't always being used. I can't really post a log as it's quite random when it works and when it doesn't. If anyone else could respond corroborating it would be appreciated. * Yes I have stampede checked on burst *.. Figured maybe you could try a couple 100 million parses yourself see if this happens to you. I play survival 99% of the time so maybe try as that spec as well.

20. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Build 5.4.5252
      Stampede move to higher priority on PvP (Thank bdaniel03)