• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • TuanHA Hunter - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Brooks Jones

Brooks Jones New Member

Hi, As everyone else im trying to catch up with the latest changes. I know this project is no longer being moderated so I have come here to try to see if someone can help me with my problem. I am using the bot program for Hunter. I actually really like it but im having a problem using the Traps. What I would like to do is manually use the traps on which ever target i choose. In PVP things can change dramatically and i want to be able to switch targets with whatever trap i need. As of right now I am using the automated one with mouse location, but that is at best hit-or-miss.
      So problem number one, The bot wont let me manually set traps as needed because it wants to do what it wants to do and cancels out my commands or atleast delays them so long the window of opportunity is over before it casts. So the best way i think is to pause the bot, set the trap i need, then restart the bot to continue. It needs to be said that I am basically using the bot for the damage rotation only. i have basically turned everything else off. I like to have as much control over my toon as possible.
      So does anyone know a way to do this? Or can explain to me how the pause works? I see: "Pause toggle keys" and "pause pressed keys" Which would I use for what i am trying to do?
      also, if there is other suggestions i would be open to them. Again, I just use the bot for damage rotations because i lack the skill to monitor other CDS while dpsing.
      Any help would be apprecaited thanks!

2. buddy4mkso

buddy4mkso New Member

hey~I am wondering what botbase are u useing. If using Enyo or HAZZNYO, you can set the botbase toggle key like shift+X. When you want to use trap yourself, just pause the botbase

3. MrPunisherwow

MrPunisherwow New Member

Hello im newbie.I want select myself target is it possible ? After bot attack and combos (Sorry my bad english.)

4. hagiangdang

hagiangdang New Member

Turn off auto target!

5. Xirten

Xirten New Member

hi guys,

perhaps can one help me
      my problem is, that i have purchased the CRs from tuanha a long time ago...i think about 1 Year.
      And now i want to put in my Rountines from the tuanha website to HBStore.
      But if i want to log in and get my keys, like in the Guide, nothing happens if i click on the link for my CRs.

6. version

version New Member

Does anyone nkow how to get TuanHA to use the BM hunter pet's bloodlost? (Using Nether Ray, I want to use Nether Wind on boss fights)

7. MrPunisherwow

MrPunisherwow New Member

So much fps drops..

8. barnie

barnie New Member

YEP FPS DROPS please fix it

9. daiqll

daiqll New Member

is this going to updated for legend? how much down time?

10. shan034

shan034 New Member

hey guys long time since ive played wow/botted. seems theres a fair bit of detection going on, so my question is are CR's still as safe as they used to be? and its just the fully automated scripts that are getting detected or are CR users also getting hit?

11. lowquality

lowquality Member

Is this going to be updated for Legion? reason being is Im about to make a new account, only reason I was going to make a hunter is because I have this CR - if it isnt going to work ill make a different class

12. frankie22

frankie22 Member

Hay alguna manera de activar el automove pero para escapar, osea correr y disparar. No solo que vaya detras del objetivo sino que sirva para escapar de los melees por ejemplo. Hay alguna manera de configurar eso?

13. scaasi

scaasi Member

Need Help.

Ive just started using Tuanha CR for the past week, yet i'm pulling average dps in LFR. I have no clue if its my gear, the routine, spec or the talents that I'm using. If there is anyone pulling massive deeps with this CR can you pls reply with your stat priority for MM hunter and your talents and let me know if there's any specific settings that I should have on or off. Any help would be much appreciated because I'm at my wits end. Thanks in advance

14. skarge

skarge New Member

Hi,

does anyone know how i can get the bot to stop using my legendary ring?
      right now the bot is using it and i'd like to be able to turn that on or off.

Thanks.

15. q2subzero

q2subzero New Member

FOR THE LOVE OF @#$@#@!1!!!!111111

Please tell me how to disable auto atk, on this CR so i can click on skills that need to be used asap! this CR does not use traps against enemies who are attacking me, only CC's a group of people.... I want to use traps against ppl who are atacking me but all this CR does is auto attack and will not let me click on traps!

Either fix this, or tell me what to do! I see no configuration to allow me to click on hunter trap skills on my bar to interrupt the CR's auto atks. and i keep loosing pvp battles, and its really frustrating to need to use a skill that the CR will not allow me b/c its trying to just auto attack or use it's skill rotation.

16. kmolleson

kmolleson Member

There should be an option for pause on manual cast. Haven't used it, but this is what it's for, i believe. Otherwise, you could make a macro like this:
      if that doesn't give you enough time... maybe try below. Either way, you'll have to be quick to keep HB from going back to rotation.

Edit:
      After looking into a couple problems i'm having... it looks like the hotkey section is designed to do this... I would try setting up your desired spells on a hotkey and using that hotkey to cast... that might work as well.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
    17. kmolleson

kmolleson Member

Racial and Hotkey Issues

I have two issues. My racials don't seem to be working on any of my Tuanha CRs. I have "auto racials" selected but it never uses it during the rotation. It would be nice to get this working again and have it be attachable to burst. Next issue is that I'm unable to use my mouse 4 or mouse 5 buttons as burst key. It just won't accept them as an option and leaves it blank. I attempted to bind my mouse 4 button to a keyboard character, then setting that character to the burst button but it requires I hit the button several times before I get the "burst activated" message. Please help me with these :(
      View attachment noracial 2016-07-15 13.36.txt

18. Strelok27

Strelok27 Member

It would seem hagiangdang hasn't been on in half a month and despite Tuanha coding routines for the new Legionbuddy, these routines are still neglected which makes me a sad panda :(

19. XIceMan

XIceMan Member

TuanHA in need your help :/ I bought the CR Hunter from your site on the 18. January 2015 and since more than 6 month i can't contact you. I tried a lot of ways, skype, email, pm and no answer from you.
      I can't actually use the CR because the CR is not linked to my buddystore account. I didn't get a gift key and i case of that, i need a gift key. Please help me!! Thanks a lot.

20. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

Legion Pre-patch just released, and as we all expect, this combat routine will not work because of all the class mechanic changed.

As in Legion, we are rewriting the whole Combat Routine framework, it look promising with include responsiveness, more precise spell usage and better performance.

However the new framework require a lot of work and we expect it will only ready in mid August, 1-2 weeks before Legion Expansion official release date.

I'm sorry for the delay, we are working around the clock and hopefully it will server you well in both PvP and PvE in the next expansion.

Thank you and best regards,

TuanHA