• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • TuanHA Paladin - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Bounty

Bounty Member

Can't update any of your Routines anymore (special edition). It says ''The system cannot find the path specified''.

2. sacoplastico

sacoplastico Member

So I've been using the free version of the CR and while not achieving the expected results I went on and bought the paid version thinking it would perform better.

Tested yesterday healing Malkorok (Normal 10 man) and the CR performed horribly - went OOM before the first blood rage phase while doing ~100k hps. This happened with the Mana/Healing set to 0 where in the free version I usually have it set to 10 (waste mana at will).

Switched to manual healing and skyrocketed to 150k-200k hps while only going OOM only in the end of the fight.

If I had to point a reason for this I would say the improper use of EF is the cause of such a bad HPS rate.

3. Gangus5567

Gangus5567 New Member

A bunch of us have already commented saying that the paid does not heal correctly on Malk and does not correctly use EF on that fight. Its been like that for awhile now.. We get the same response which is

4. Spank

Spank Member

The priority system needs alot of work.
      Its skipping so many Exorsism procs , not using spending holy power very fast either.

It needs a rework. I use all your other CR's Tuanha and in comparison to your best, the Monk cr, this is terrible.

Pleassse show some more love to this CR.

5. lckwjl

lckwjl New Member

.. oracle is a free cr and does a much better job healing as holy paladin

6. Freezer

Freezer New Member

fix your CC'S ffs.

7. XxMattXx

XxMattXx New Member

Hey Tuanha, i've used your special edition routines for over a year now with great success.

I recently bought a new pc and needed to download/install everything again. However, I'm having a little trouble installing this paladin cr. I keep getting the message that I need to install 'SpecialEditionRunetime.dll'
      I downloaded the file from your website and followed your install guide. The file is installed at, Data (E:) > Honorbuddy > but this message keeps popping up when honorbuddy is started.

I've followed the install instructions from top to bottom, Unlocking the cr before unzipping, installing the dll file in the correct place and updated the cr using svn but this problem persists.

If there's anything you can think of that I may or may not be doing, let me know as I'm out of ideas.

Also I noticed when honorbuddy is started, as the message pops up telling me I need to download the .dll file, it removes the SpecialEditionRuntime.dll from the honorbuddy folder.

Thanks.

8. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

that is easy to fix go to his website via google search it tuanha then login to the website download the specialedition dll put it in the main folder where you honorbuddy.exe is

9. XxMattXx

XxMattXx New Member

This is what I have been doing with no luck. I made sure I downloaded the latest version of the cr from tuanhas personal site. Unlocked it before unzipping and updated it using svn. I then downloaded the SpecialEditionRuntime.dll and pasted it into my honorbuddy folder, the same location of the honorbuddy exe file.

10. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

you dont put the special edition dll in the routine folder but in the main folder where you honorbudy files are it should work if you do it right i can use all his specials with no problems like that just go to his site instalation guide wil show u picture on how to do

11. madeinchina85

madeinchina85 New Member

I tried to find a specific answer on the thread but I wasnt successful..

I have the special edition of Tuanha's routine and holy spec failed to function in a ally v ally rbg. I tried to look for a toggle to allow for same faction rbg but I couldnt find anything. Comments in the thread from Tuanha seems to indicate that special edition should work fine in same faction rbg without additional adjustments? Is there somewhere I should look to make sure that my settings arent messed up?

Thanks for your help!

12. lasticetea

lasticetea New Member

Hi, i have a question.
      [​IMG]
      Does this routine use the grey fields(so teh custom values are just locked) are are the grey fields total blocked (and not used)?

13. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

because you dont own the special edition

14. lasticetea

lasticetea New Member

I know that idont own it...thats why i ask if the grey selected fields are PERMASELECTEED or not used...

15. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

yes that is why its grey once u have the special one it wil be greyed out and u can use it

16. lasticetea

lasticetea New Member

Are you retard? I know how a paid system works.
      I just wanna know if the GREY field, is PERMAACTIVE in teh free version.:rolleyes:

17. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

then why you keep asking if its grey out welcome to my ignore list

18. sacoplastico

sacoplastico Member

You didn't even read the guy's question.

He asked if the greyed out boxes mean the feature is always active or always inactive.

In fact he does have a point since some of the boxes are ticked and some are not, so it is not clear if the respective features are enabled or not.

19. Dre

Dre Member

Tuan really needs his own support site for these question with the forum rules in effect.

Put the greyed out spell on your bar and see if the routine ever triggers or not to answer your question. If it never goes off or gets a cooldown its not active.

Atack some mobs or try the target dummy's after that.

20. pr0cl1v1ty

pr0cl1v1ty New Member

I second that.