• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • TuanHA Paladin - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Chrisbuddy87

Chrisbuddy87 New Member

PVE is better

2. Chrisbuddy87

Chrisbuddy87 New Member

I do very well. I am ilvl 698 and depending on the fight/healing comp I am almost nearly always near the top. A good disc priest will always be OP, but I have found my set up makes me very competitive. If I go heal a YOLO normal or heroic, I will most always rank in the top 95% of healers on warcraft logs.

3. unrated

unrated Member

chris mind sharing your settings?

4. tonycillo

tonycillo New Member

maybe you should check your partners or maybe your self a CR will only get you so far. im 2400 right now on my hunter in 3's and 2150 in 2's. my enhance is sitting at 2300. you should learn to configure before you load the CR and hit the PVP button and think your going to 2k+.

Taunha Awesome work i love the CR's and i use them every day for PVE PVP and AFK.

i jumped on a skype call and helped a guy configure his pve H pally went from 9k HPS to 40K HPS.

5. nelie223

nelie223 New Member

Glad your got hunter and enhance to work, now go record an arena match of hpally using this CR against any warlock team and watch it flop over like a wet noodle. I play at 2500 and 2650 cr with GS Cr's, I am not new to using them or playing around with configurations.

6. tnyit

tnyit New Member

dear i download your bot for paladin and i wanted to try it for holy pvp but it use to act as retri then it act as holy but it auto wear retri then now i got attached log but summery is as bellow
      ( Starting the bot!
      Currently Using BotBase : BGBuddy
      Current zone is Преграда Ветров (Stormshield - Zone - World of Warcraft)
      The class profile currently loaded is Paladin - Retribution, but the current toon is Paladin - Holy. Please respec the toon, or select a proper class profile under settings before starting the bot.)

7. EpOX

EpOX New Member

Go to general settings of honorbuddy and change your pali spec there

8. Nat

Nat New Member

This routine is FINE! I'M ROCKING!

Just need some improvements here or there.

For example: Holy Radiance isn't working. LoH isn't working too, just cast LoH on myself. All options for LoH marked.

Just these 2 bugs for me. The rest is perfect.

9. tnyit

tnyit New Member

what you mean by general settings of honorbuddy ? i changed from Bot config also class config but the same .. he use to act as healer but wear as retri i stopped now the holy but again the same he act weird ....

:( so sad everyone is happy and i suffer here ..... any advice or shall i re-install honorbuddy again since i feel missed up and my toon run in rbg as noob

10. Myminime

Myminime New Member

LoH problem no cast everything... And report same issue on holy radiance... Fix it pls ;)

11. Mooses

Mooses New Member

Is the Ret 4 set bonus supported in the CR (paid version).

The logic for Ret seems to be off, either that or I don't have the proper settings on it. Anyone have a screenshot of their settings or perhaps TuanHa you can look in to the logic for Ret/the set bonus?

12. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Hei Nelie :D

I'm sorry the combat routine don't serve you well.

I know holy and ret having little problem in PvP and we are trying to improve it this week, on high priority :D

The problem that hurt Paladin the most right now is the way Blizzard change server side code and we can't stopcasting on incoming interrupt anymore. This part effect all healer but Paladin suffer the most because he's always need casting something...

Last week, we've introduce Customized Interrupt, Customized Dispel... and the are proved to be great for PvP and I hope new hotkey and pvp utilities this week.

TuanHA

13. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Holy Radiance isn't working? It does good for me Natiruts, checking...

14. unrated

unrated Member

@tuanha. please also check the eternal flame cast. During a mythic fight its just practically not existing in the healmeter. my pala mate is healing much more with eternal flame and is beating me nearly every boss. and yes i have 4pc t-set + DP set.

15. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Version 6.1.5609
      Improve Ret healing with Execution Sentence
      Ret Paladin will Clease disease when there's nothing else to do
      More PvP Tweak coming soon...

16. HB18231823

HB18231823 New Member

I'm raiding mythic and we're 5/10 now. The routine worked quite well but the things i still notice is that you sometimes have to manually select people for it to start casting a heal when the player has been low long enough for me to manually cast a heal. I know this problem has been in for quite some time and if this is fixed i think it will help alot of other problems aswell. (Like LoH and HR problem someone mentioned)
      Also i've been using Oracle which runs wayyyy smoother with the same enyo settings(heal out of combat/15tps) then this one. I'm using a highend pc so that shouldnt be the problem. My guess it's the code or HB?

For me these 2 things are the biggest shortcomings. For the rest this routine is awesome good usage of tier bonus and mana efficient if properly configured.

17. Nat

Nat New Member

Just for you. Maybe CR Wrong settings, some antivirus outdated, HB outdated, etc...

EF it's working perfectly.

18. Nat

Nat New Member

Hi Tuanha!

Holy Radiance isn't working! I don't know why. Some guy said here that Holy Radiance was only working on the free version.

I'm doing mythic and doesn't cast HR when should cast. Settings for HR are 6/80% and doesn't cast.

19. Mooses

Mooses New Member

I can confirm that Holy Radiance is not casting when it should be.

Also, could you look in to the Eternal Flame logic a little bit, please? It would be great if you could add an option to keep the Tanks blanketed with Eternal flame and prevent it from overwriting EF when the current duration is above 10s. It would be more beenficial to cast Holy Light or Flash instead of waste Holy Power to heal the target.

20. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Hi, I have a few update on Paladin, hope Ret and Holy working better and the Holy Radiance issue fixed.