• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • TuanHA Shaman - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Dannos

Dannos New Member

Hey mate, I noticed that on Enhance Shaman, there is no way to activate Ascendance and Bloodlust on a boss.

It auto activates straight away on trash mobs and I can't stop it. Yeah sure, I could untick it and then manually activate it but thats why I bought the bot (lol)

Anyway, could you make a tick box 'Use on boss' or something like that and that'd be mint. I am sick of it activating ALL the time on trash mobs.

Also, this doesn't use Shamanistic Rage at all, and my mate picked up on this.

All of this is about the PAID version.

2. getmunch

getmunch New Member

Pretty sure if you load default raid config burst is set to boss or player by default if not hit the drop down box on general tab and change it.......pretty simple......

3. Dannos

Dannos New Member

Burst isn't set to player or boss, burst is set to anything that I attack first, also I can't find this drop down menu you speak of

4. Pwnjobs

Pwnjobs New Member

Question I have the paid version and am about to go into Heroic BRF friday. I tested this on Normal last night and I noticed that my AOE was really strong but my single target damage compared to similarly gear Elemental shaman is really low in comparison.. Any ideas?

5. Dannos

Dannos New Member

I've noticed this too, my mate is an enhance shaman, and he's doing BETTER DPS than me.

6. CalifRHCP

CalifRHCP Member

I've been having the same problem regarding elemental shamans using this routine. Using worldoflogs shows me as being in the very low percentile for other elemental shamans in my itemlevel range. Like 26%. As in 74% of ele shamans near my item level did more damage than me on those fights.

Checked it for multiple fights + kills, its the same all around. Something isn't right with the routine for elemental and its really dissapointing.

iLvl 665 w/ Greater Draenic Int flask on solo raider's training dummy during a 3 minute period, with cooldowns used once at the start of the fight:

W/ earthquake enabled: ~20.1k DPS
      With out EQ single-target enabled: 21.4k DPS

Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
    7. Ekko

Ekko New Member

TuanHa, i'm loving the latest CR additions (like mana pot options, etc)

Was wondering if you can also add this to the CR: make a name field for interrupts instead of all/focus/target

Sometimes when im a healer i don't have time to target/focus, and by just adding a MOB name into the interrupt field would really help.

This is for PvE mostly.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
    8. getmunch

getmunch New Member

I general tab right above trinkets......not sure what more i can tell you......its there......you just need to change burst from "cooldown" to "boss or player".

9. zareon90

zareon90 New Member

Hi Tuanha

I have the pro version. My Shaman is elemental.

I think the CombatRotation is wrong.. Use Chain Lightning - Spell - World of Warcraft and Earthquake - Spell - World of Warcraft at SINGLE TARGET.

The best rotation (Single) is:
      [PvE Guide] Elemental Shaman - Updated for 6.0.3

Flame Shock Up
      Unleash Fury Talent Only Cast Unleash Flame
      Cast Lava Burst if off cooldown
      Elemental Blast Talent Only Cast Elemental Blast
      If you have 15+ Stacks of Lightning Shield, Cast Earth Shock
      If Flame Shock has less than 9 seconds left, Cast Flame Shock
      If you have no Fire Totem, cast Searing Totem
      Lightning Bolt

Cooldowns

Use Ascendance and Fire Elemental Totem (as well as Elemental Mastery and Storm Elemental if you have those talents) as often as possible. Try and time them with trinket procs (if applicable) and Bloodlust.

AoE Rotation
      [PvE Guide] Elemental Shaman - Updated for 6.0.3

Elemental Shaman have two types of Area of Effect damage rotations. One is for 4+ targets, and the other is a Cleave Rotation, which is an extension of the single Target rotation, but adapted for 2-3 targets.

Cleave

The Cleave Rotation is the same as the Single Target one, but with three changes.

1 - Earthquake

You should cast Earthquake on Cooldown. However, you should only cast it after casting a single Chain Lightning. Cast Chain Lightning once (making sure it hits as many targets as possible), then cast Earthquake. From there, continue with the single target rotation. This is higher priority than even casting Flame Shock.

2 - Chain Lightning

Apart from the initial cast of Chain Lightning to buff Earthquake, you should only cast Chain Lightning as filler instead of Lightning Bolt.

Note: If you know the fight will never have more than 3 Targets, remove Glyph of Chain Lightning. If the fight will have more then you should use it. Use your judgement when the time of 4 or 5 Targets is very small but the time of 3 or less is high to work out if it is a DPS increase to use Glyph of Chain Lightning or not. If in doubt, use it, the DPS loss of using it is not massive, whilst the potential gains of using it are.

AoE

For AoE, you should open with Chain Lightning to buff Earthquake, then cast Earthquake, and spam Chain Lightning until you can cast Earthquake again. Never cast Earthquake without first casting Chain Lightning. You should now ignore all of the single target rotation, except for Earth Shock. Earth Shock you should still cast, but now only when you have 18+ Stacks instead of 15+. Use Earth shock either on the highest heath target (to make the number of targets alive be larger for longer = more numbers!) or on the highest priority target if you need too kill a certain target very quickly to save the tank.

Please revise, fix and optimize it :( love your work.

Regards

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
    10. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

Thank for suggestion and bug report, I'll check them soon

In the mean time, we have new update :D

11. daiql

daiql New Member

new to tuanha shaman, been using tuanha pally and hunter for awhile.
      can anyone explain the current state of this cr for resto in pve high end raiding?

12. BLACKSWAN

BLACKSWAN New Member

Feral Spirit seems not to work although enabled on burst and low health

13. Lortex

Lortex New Member

Stuck at log in since update. It goes over to guest mode. Mighty frustrating. I wont get any log in screen either.

14. CalifRHCP

CalifRHCP Member

Yea :/

Annoying cause i have raid right now.

Also its really annoying that im in the 20-30th percentile (Which is bad) for my gear level in BRF as elemental.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2015
    15. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

First of all, I'm sorry for the server issue, it's down at the moment.

I've invested and find out the issue is not from my website but from the Web Service Company - they are doing maintenance.

I hope the server will get back soon within few hours.

Sorry for inconvenience.

16. hangel87

hangel87 Member

Hi to all that use this routine,
      can you tell me how it's work in resto?

17. graphics

graphics New Member

use this for enhance, i can safely say i have never ranked over 80% using it, i feel like it needs a lot of work

18. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

What the new Area of Effect Rotation option mean?
      The new Area of Effect Rotation option help you Automatically chose best damage rotation (Auto) or set specific rotation depend on what you need. There are 10 available selection:

• Auto (Auto count enemy around you and use rotation do best damage - Recommended for PvE)
      • 1 Target (AoE OFF) (Always use Single Target rotation - Recommended to PvP)
      • 2 Target (no matter how many enemies around you, it use rotation do best damage on 2 target)
      • 3 Target (no matter how many enemies around you, it use rotation do best damage on 3 target)
      • 4 Target (no matter how many enemies around you, it use rotation do best damage on 4 target)
      • 5 Target (no matter how many enemies around you, it use rotation do best damage on 5 target)
      • 6 Target (no matter how many enemies around you, it use rotation do best damage on 6 target)
      • 7 Target (no matter how many enemies around you, it use rotation do best damage on 7 target)
      • 8 Target (no matter how many enemies around you, it use rotation do best damage on 8 target)
      • 9+ Target (no matter how many enemies around you, it use rotation do best damage on 9+ target)

19. CalifRHCP

CalifRHCP Member

Where is this option located? I just updated my Tuanha Sham Premium and I'm not seeing it.

20. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Here it is :D

[​IMG]