• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Unspoiled Profile and etc.

Discussion in 'Mining-Botany Profiles' started by Azoth, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Azoth

Azoth Member

The purpose of this profile is to gather items to sell. It does not focus on scrips, nor is it a leveling profile. There are still bugs to work out in both the profile and plugin, so I would not run it extended full afk, but its good enough to run with occasional monitoring.
      Previously I had a fishing-based blue/red scrip profile (also attached here for reference), but with ExMatt's tremendous work on gathering, mining/botany unspoiled nodes are now more efficient.
      Everything here requires ExMatt's Orderbottags, and all credit goes to him and iyake's flight for making HW gathering viable. Current version fixed a lot of previous issues, so should be good to use.

This profile will gather/collect/fish/grind:
      • Chysahl Greens
      • Gold Ore
      • Adamantite Ore
      • Porcini OR Abalathian Rock Salt
      • Darksteel Ore
      • Silkworm Cocoons
      • Black Truffles
      • Thavnairian Mistletoe
      • Volcanic Rock Salt
      • Young Cieldalaes Spinach
      • Rosemary/Virgin Basilisk Egg (will only gather if both combat and fishing are disabled)
      • Vanilla Beans
      • Dravanian Paprika
      • Pipira
      • Coerthan Crab
      • Capelin (unconfirmed)
      • Wooly Yak

For gathered items, I picked the ones that had good prices and volume on my server. There are no Folklore nodes yet; I might work on another profile that includes them later. Rosemary and VBE only kick in if there's nothing else to do in that time window. They have decent prices, but limited demand since they're only used in one recipe for an uncommon item.
      For collecting, at the top of the profile there are options to collect Chysahl and/or Adamantite. By default, Chysahl is collected and Adamantite is gathered, since Chysahl is worth so much less and I get more than enough of them already.
      Since Porcini and Abalathian Rock Salt are the same time slot, there's an option at the top to toggle between them. Default is AbalRS. Note that the Porcini section has a large problem at the southern node location (175.5408, 220.2071, -600.0065), as for some reason StealthApproachGatherSpot can't seem to get to the node, and will run back and forth looking very bot-like (might also get perma stuck, I haven't checked recently). The only option is to land on top of the node, but then you run a large risk of getting aggro from the nearby Blood Dragon before you can stealth. I tried approaching as a combat class and killing it first, but that isn't guaranteed to work either. Atm the node is just disabled, so if it spawns there the profile should just move to the next step. If someone has locations that work or some other idea, it would be appreciated.

Fishing and Combat are both toggled with options at the start of the file. They are off by default, so the profile will sit around doing nothing for half the day. Fishing requires ExMatt's Skywatcher plugin, and should fish for Pipira when weather is up. Otherwise it'll go to Clearpool during Capelin window, mostly to reset Iron Feast so you don't eventually get 'fish sense something amiss'. It will fish for Coerthan Crabs while there, and Capelin collectibles if you have Brute Leeches (not confirmed, as I haven't gotten one yet. It should work though). Make sure you have both Iron Jigs and Brute Leeches/Stonefly Nymphs.

Combat fights Wooly Yaks in CWH right now, mostly because I wanted to have all the items to make Baked Pipira in one profile. Might add other combat options in the future, if there's a particular mob people would like to hunt during unspoiled downtime.
      One very important thing is that if the combat routine selection window comes up, it will not pick one and will be stuck permanently. If you want to enable combat, make sure you only have one CR for the class you pick, or have/edit a CR that will default to itself.

Notes:
      Make sure to change gearset numbers at the top of the profile.
      This profile does fill up your inventory rapidly, so make sure you have a lot of bag space.
      Cordials are used liberally (3-5 every Eorzean 12hrs depending on nodes enabled), so have a good supply.
      Nothing in here collects blue scrip items, since the default Illuminati Perch profile works fine for that.
      This profile gathers some red scrip items, mostly when there's nothing better to do, but the priority is on items that sell well.
      The trigger for most sections is in the hour before the item spawns. So if you start the profile at 11:10, it's going to go to Porcini/AbalRS, not Adamantite.
      Timings were designed to maximize combat/fishing. Gathering windows are tight and will generally use cordials rather than wait for GP. May not be efficient if you're only gathering.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
    2. sminttadent

sminttadent New Member

I'd like to try it out. Your second XML won't download.

3. Azoth

Azoth Member

Try again. You might have caught it while I was updating. Its still very much a WIP so there's constant changes while I'm testing.

4. EnternalEnvy

EnternalEnvy Member

awesome profile. thank you for creating and sharing this to the community. i'll try this and will give feedback soon when servers are up. also may i ask where can i find the default Illuminati Perch profile?

5. Azoth

Azoth Member

Comes with OrderBotTags in /Gather/Profiles.

6. Darkevil123

Darkevil123 New Member

That's a super nice profile damn... Do you have a listing of all these Orderbog tag you got? because those are nice feature :p Oh and is there a way that the bot don't got back to the hotspot after gathering a node it look strange lol

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
    7. Loriond

Loriond New Member

Hi Really Good Profile i have one Problem when Gathering Red Quartz comming this Error:

[00:05:18.758 D] Buddy.Coroutines.CoroutineUnhandledException: Exception was thrown by coroutine ---> System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
      bei ExBuddy.OrderBotTags.Gather.GatherCollectableTag.<UseCordial>d__79.MoveNext() in d:\App\Reborn\Plugins\OrderBotTags\Gather\GatherCollectable.cs:Zeile 868.
      --- Ende der Stapelüberwachung vom vorhergehenden Ort, an dem die Ausnahme ausgelöst wurde ---
      bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
      bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
      bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()
      bei ExBuddy.OrderBotTags.Gather.GatherCollectableTag.<BeforeGather>d__5e.MoveNext() in d:\App\Reborn\Plugins\OrderBotTags\Gather\GatherCollectable.cs:Zeile 683.
      --- Ende der Stapelüberwachung vom vorhergehenden Ort, an dem die Ausnahme ausgelöst wurde ---
      bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
      bei TreeSharp.ActionRunCoroutine....()
      --- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
      bei Buddy.Coroutines.Coroutine.CheckPostConditions(Boolean shouldBeCanceled)
      bei Buddy.Coroutines.Coroutine.Resume(Boolean forStop)
      bei Buddy.Coroutines.Coroutine.Resume()
      bei TreeSharp.ActionRunCoroutine.Run(Object context)
      bei TreeSharp.Action.RunAction(Object context)
      bei TreeSharp.Action.<Execute>d__0.MoveNext()
      bei TreeSharp.Composite.Tick(Object context)
      bei TreeSharp.Sequence.<Execute>d__0.MoveNext()
      bei TreeSharp.Decorator.<Execute>d__0.MoveNext()
      bei TreeSharp.PrioritySelector.<Execute>d__0.MoveNext()
      bei ff14bot.Behavior.HookExecutor.Run(Object context)
      bei ff14bot.Behavior.HookExecutor.Run(Object context)
      bei TreeSharp.Decorator.<Execute>d__0.MoveNext()
      bei ff14bot.TreeRoot.() --> System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
      bei ExBuddy.OrderBotTags.Gather.GatherCollectableTag.<UseCordial>d__79.MoveNext() in d:\App\Reborn\Plugins\OrderBotTags\Gather\GatherCollectable.cs:Zeile 868.
      bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()
      bei ExBuddy.OrderBotTags.Gather.GatherCollectableTag.<BeforeGather>d__5e.MoveNext() in d:\App\Reborn\Plugins\OrderBotTags\Gather\GatherCollectable.cs:Zeile 683.
      bei TreeSharp.ActionRunCoroutine....()

8. Azoth

Azoth Member

OrderBotTags are just from ExMatt's svn. I'm not sure if you can avoid returning to the hotspot; think it might be coded into the tags. To me it doesn't seem that suspicious, at least until a lot of people all using the same profile flock together.

I don't read German, but hazarding a guess here, did you run out of cordials? The lines that have errors appear to deal with cordial usage.
      Also, profile wasn't intended to gather Red Quartz; an earlier version did on accident because I didn't specify the item at that node.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
    9. Loriond

Loriond New Member

The Problem he fly to this spot (Red Quartz) and than gathering no more. Have on Unspoiled, Pipira, Yak.xml anyone the self problem?

10. Loriond

Loriond New Member

Okay i have delt all Plugins and New install now work the only problem now he gathering Red Quarz Normal stand he wait for AbalRS when he gathrering this.

11. Azoth

Azoth Member

Not sure what problem you're having. If you're using latest version, profile should not be trying to gather Red Quartz.

12. Darkevil123

Darkevil123 New Member

I Had this kind of issue for that once... It was on undiscovered node so when he was trying to get rock salt that i never gathered before he did'nt found the name under the "Hidden" Slot. So there's 2 way to make it work one is to Manualy Gather each undiscovered node or insted of putting "Red Quartz or Abalathian Rock Salt

put <Slot>6</Slot> For Red Quartz or <Slot>1</Slot> For Abalthian Rock Salt

Insted of <ItemName>Abalathian Rock Salt</ItemName>

13. jamesestep1984

jamesestep1984 Member

[22:18:07.465 N] Failed to load profile: Element FlightPathTo is not supported. Please check your XML and try again. (<FlightPathTo XYZ="-696.3604, 135.4992, -613.5315" Radius="3.0" MountId="1" />) Line 153
      [22:18:07.465 D] System.Exception: Element FlightPathTo is not supported. Please check your XML and try again. (<FlightPathTo XYZ="-696.3604, 135.4992, -613.5315" Radius="3.0" MountId="1" />) Line 153
      at Clio.XmlEngine.PropertyProcessor.(PropertyInfo , XElement , Object )
      at Clio.XmlEngine.XmlEngine.Load(Object obj, XElement element)
      at Clio.XmlEngine.PropertyProcessor.(XElement , Type )
      at Clio.XmlEngine.PropertyProcessor..(XElement )
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext()
      at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
      at Clio.XmlEngine.PropertyProcessor.(XElement , PropertyInfo )
      at ff14bot.NeoProfiles.NeoProfile.Load(XElement element, String path)
      at ff14bot.NeoProfiles.NeoProfile.Load(String path)
      at ff14bot.NeoProfiles.NeoProfileManager.Load(String profilePath, Boolean rememberPath)
      where do i put the files at

14. Darkevil123

Darkevil123 New Member

I got some issue using "SmartYield" for some reason i've tryed to use Collect450 for Salt but it switch to Smartyeild anyway then it gather Normal insted of Collecting and after this the bot stop right after that and don't go for anything else...

[22:49:03.970 N] Waiting for AbalRS Spawn.
      [22:49:03.991 V] [Poi.Clear] Reason: Current behavior changed to : LineNumber: 376, Condition: IsTimeBetween(11,12) or IsTimeBetween(23,24), Conditional: System.Func`1[System.Boolean], IsDone: False, HighPriority: False, InCombat: False, QuestId: 0, StepId: 0, PostCombatDelay: 0, QuestName: null, IsDoneCache: False, Behavior: TreeSharp.PrioritySelector, .
      [22:49:03.991 D] Replaced hook [ProfileOrderBehavior_Hook] 307178cf-201e-495e-abb6-f409e638eb93
      [22:50:01.083 V] [Poi.Clear] Reason: Current behavior changed to WaitTimerTag: LineNumber: 377, IsDone: False, WaitTime: 5, HighPriority: False, InCombat: False, QuestId: 0, StepId: 0, PostCombatDelay: 0, QuestName: null, IsDoneCache: False, Behavior: TreeSharp.Sequence, .
      [22:50:01.083 D] Replaced hook [ProfileOrderBehavior_Hook] 88c5ce01-2e38-4211-a11e-26030c60471f
      [22:50:06.121 V] [Poi.Clear] Reason: Current behavior changed to GatherCollectableTag: IsDone: False, AdjustedWaitForGp: 0, AlwaysGather: True, CordialTime: Auto, CordialType: Cordial, DiscoverUnknowns: False, FreeRange: False, FreeRangeCondition: Condition.TrueFor(1, TimeSpan.FromHours(1)), GatheringSkillOrder: null, Slot: -1, GatherObject: null, GatherObjects: System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.String], DisableRotationOverride: False, GatherRotation: Collect450, GatherSpots: System.Collections.Generic.List`1[ExBuddy.OrderBotTags.Gather.StealthApproachGatherSpot], GatherIncrease: Auto, GatherStrategy: GatherOrCollect, HotSpots: Clio.Utilities.IndexedList`1[ff14bot.Navigation.HotSpot], Collectables: null, ItemNames: System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.String], Distance: 3,1, SkipWindowDelay: 0, SpellDelay: 250, WindowDelay: 2000, Loops: 1, SpawnTimeout: 10, While: True, DefaultGatherSpotType: GatherSpot, Radius: 3, InverseParabolicMagnitude: 10, Smoothing: 0,5, MountId: 0, ForcedAltitude: 0, ForceLanding: False, LogWaypoints: False, HighPriority: False, LineNumber: 379, InCombat: False, QuestId: 0, StepId: 0, PostCombatDelay: 0, QuestName: null, IsDoneCache: False, Behavior: TreeSharp.PrioritySelector, .
      [22:50:06.121 D] Replaced hook [ProfileOrderBehavior_Hook] 36b61bfa-4434-4697-95f9-dce3541d4e8b
      [22:50:06.121 N] GatherCollectable: Node set -> Unspoiled Rocky Outcrop 0x141267A0
      [22:50:06.121 N] GatherCollectable: GatherSpot set -> StealthApproachGatherSpot -> StealthLocation: <-741.001, -90.02026, -782.2006>, NodeLocation: <-733.6195, -89.575, -769.8028>, ReturnToStealthLocation: True, UseMesh: True
      [22:50:06.160 N] GatherCollectable: Using rotation -> Collect450
      [22:50:06.269 N] FlightPathTo: Created 49 waypoints to fly a distance of 63.74635
      [22:50:09.821 D] DoAction General 23 0xE0000000
      [22:50:10.735 D] DoAction Spell 229 0x105B9032
      [22:50:14.061 D] Requesting path on 401 from <-740.5965, -90.09021, -779.7083> to <-733.6195, -89.575, -769.8028>
      [22:50:14.097 D] Generated path to <-733.6195, -89.575, -769.8028> in 00:00:00.0363065 ms
      [22:50:18.101 D] [POI Set] Type: Gather, Name: Unspoiled Rocky Outcrop, ObjectId: 4000026D, NpcId: 0, Location: <-733.6195, -89.575, -769.8028>
      [22:50:18.103 N] Waiting for GP, Seconds Until Gathering: 112, Current GP: 505, WaitForGP: 600
      [22:51:14.196 V] Blacklisting 4000026D for 00:00:36 [Type: Interact] - Reason : Blacklisting node so that we don't retarget -> Unspoiled Rocky Outcrop 0x141267A0
      [22:51:14.196 D] Interacting with Unspoiled Rocky Outcrop 0x141267A0
      [22:51:14.389 N] GatherCollectable: Rotation Override -> Old: Collect450 , New: SmartYield
      [22:51:14.775 N] Gathering ItemName:Abalathian Rock Salt Chance:90 HqChance:10 Amount:1 RawItemId:12901
      [22:51:16.809 D] DoAction Spell 4074 0x105B9032
      [22:51:17.090 D] DoAction Spell 241 0x105B9032
      [22:51:18.398 D] DoAction Spell 235 0x105B9032
      [22:51:20.157 N] Gathering ItemName:Abalathian Rock Salt Chance:95 HqChance:10 Amount:3 RawItemId:12901

15. Azoth

Azoth Member

Ok, I could make that change. It was just easier to use itemnames at the time since I didn't have to check the slot for each item.

You find, download, and enable ExMatt's OrderBotTags.

This was noted at the bottom of the first post. It'll happen a lot of the time when there's not enough GP and it does a rotation override. I don't know why it happens, but there's a couple of things I'll try tonight to work around it.

16. Darkevil123

Darkevil123 New Member

Oh yeah sry I missed that. Most of the node that were doing this were the Pre Heavensward Unspoilled node so i managed to resolve the issue only by changing it to <GatherRotation>King's Yield II</GatherRotation> or Blessed Havest II.
      But Im not sure how i should write it in the .xml so that it Wait for 600 gp then Collect then do DE – Meth - DE – Meth - DE – Meth and collect. Its only for the time im lvling then ill switch back to yours

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
    17. mdbsat

mdbsat New Member

I have been trying to use this profile today. It seems to work for me sometimes for the gold ore, darksteel ore and adam. That's all I really care about so I put "0" for the others. Anyway this is what happens when it tries to get the Cyshal green:

[21:27:04.168 D] Buddy.Coroutines.CoroutineUnhandledException: Exception was thrown by coroutine ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at ExBuddy.OrderBotTags.Gather.GatherCollectableTag.<UseCordial>d__79.MoveNext() in c:\Users\Danny\Desktop\RebornBuddy\Plugins\OrderBotTags\Gather\GatherCollectable.cs:line 868
      --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
      at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
      at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
      at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()
      at ExBuddy.OrderBotTags.Gather.GatherCollectableTag.<BeforeGather>d__5e.MoveNext() in c:\Users\Danny\Desktop\RebornBuddy\Plugins\OrderBotTags\Gather\GatherCollectable.cs:line 683
      at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
      at TreeSharp.ActionRunCoroutine....()
      --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
      at Buddy.Coroutines.Coroutine.CheckPostConditions(Boolean shouldBeCanceled)
      at Buddy.Coroutines.Coroutine.Resume(Boolean forStop)
      at Buddy.Coroutines.Coroutine.Resume()
      at TreeSharp.ActionRunCoroutine.Run(Object context)
      at TreeSharp.Action.RunAction(Object context)
      at TreeSharp.Action.<Execute>d__0.MoveNext()
      at TreeSharp.Composite.Tick(Object context)
      at TreeSharp.Sequence.<Execute>d__0.MoveNext()
      at TreeSharp.Decorator.<Execute>d__0.MoveNext()
      at TreeSharp.PrioritySelector.<Execute>d__0.MoveNext()
      at ff14bot.Behavior.HookExecutor.Run(Object context)
      at ff14bot.Behavior.HookExecutor.Run(Object context)
      at TreeSharp.Decorator.<Execute>d__0.MoveNext()
      at ff14bot.TreeRoot.() --> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at ExBuddy.OrderBotTags.Gather.GatherCollectableTag.<UseCordial>d__79.MoveNext() in c:\Users\Danny\Desktop\RebornBuddy\Plugins\OrderBotTags\Gather\GatherCollectable.cs:line 868
      at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()
      at ExBuddy.OrderBotTags.Gather.GatherCollectableTag.<BeforeGather>d__5e.MoveNext() in c:\Users\Danny\Desktop\RebornBuddy\Plugins\OrderBotTags\Gather\GatherCollectable.cs:line 683
      at TreeSharp.ActionRunCoroutine....()

Any ideas? It pretty much stops the bot after that. Thanks in advance.

18. EnternalEnvy

EnternalEnvy Member

yea i sometimes ran into that problem also where the bot just keep running back and forth in 1 place stucking. Have to manually stop and start again. The profile is awesome by no means but it will be much more awesome if we could iron out the minor bugs

19. phaedrus

phaedrus Member

1 - Is there any way to disable botanist? I have only miner. I disabled botanist thing in the profile but it still goes to harvesting... We cant disable cysahls i guess. Only gather or collect options in the profile. Bot waiting at rosemary point atm (it is already ''0'' in the profile.) And while waiting at harvesting i am missing mining nodes.
      2 - And its going to node too late sometimes. I am missing the unspoiled nodes.
      3 - Can we force to hq increase skills to be used when gathering?
      4 - There are not all materials options at the top of the profile. For example how can i disable Young Cieldalaes Spinach? Can you add all of them ?
      5 - And the profile not using any GP , i am always at 600 GP. Is there something wrong with me?

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
    20. Loriond

Loriond New Member

I have a new question i have this error:

[10:02:00.106 N] Starting from the top.
      [10:02:00.169 V] [Poi.Clear] Reason: Current behavior changed to LogMessageTag: LineNumber: 719, IsDone: False, Message: Stop being so lazy!, HighPriority: False, InCombat: False, QuestId: 0, StepId: 0, PostCombatDelay: 0, QuestName: null, IsDoneCache: False, Behavior: TreeSharp.PrioritySelector, .
      [10:02:00.169 D] Replaced hook [ProfileOrderBehavior_Hook] 0b1cc71b-b27e-4e39-abe9-e272c0c5e313
      [10:02:00.169 N] Stop being so lazy!
      [10:02:00.227 V] [Poi.Clear] Reason: Current behavior changed to RunCode: LineNumber: 720, Name: UseStealth, IsDone: False, HighPriority: False, InCombat: False, QuestId: 0, StepId: 0, PostCombatDelay: 0, QuestName: null, IsDoneCache: False, Behavior: TreeSharp.ActionRunCoroutine, .
      [10:02:00.227 D] Replaced hook [ProfileOrderBehavior_Hook] 3bfe7585-802d-497c-a546-4dbe19e3e699
      [10:02:00.288 V] [Poi.Clear] Reason: Current behavior changed to : LineNumber: 721, Condition: IsTimeBetween(1,7) or IsTimeBetween(12,18), Conditional: System.Func`1[System.Boolean], IsDone: False, HighPriority: False, InCombat: False, QuestId: 0, StepId: 0, PostCombatDelay: 0, QuestName: null, IsDoneCache: False, Behavior: TreeSharp.PrioritySelector, .
      [10:02:00.288 D] Replaced hook [ProfileOrderBehavior_Hook] 30635ec4-0703-46d2-8e09-260c28b93a30

Than work this Profile no more i have only the Plugins frome Azort.

Thanks for Help