• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Use Quicktravel and Mailbox

Discussion in 'Community Developer Forum' started by Cryogenesis, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Cryogenesis

Cryogenesis Moderator Moderator

Hey guys,

Is there any way i can call a line in a profile to use the transport function quicktravel?
      Also im looking for a line to use mailboxes...
      Currently you got ForceVendor with trainer or repair but nothing like mail.

Thanks in advance for you help!

2. Cryogenesis

3. silentfu72

silentfu72 Member

Would be awesome to have the code on how to use either one of those. Wish a developer would give some pointers......

4. Lashaer

Lashaer New Member

<UseItem /> maybe?

Speaking of tags and such, is there a list of tags available? Also do you know where I might find a list of Objects and their properties that I can use in profiles?

I have seen <If Condition="(Me.Position.X &gt;=-50" /> and such but how do I check for the Area, Room and such things? What other "object" beside "Me." are available?

Any help you can point me too would be very much appreciated.

5. Cryogenesis

None of those are in the bot currently, im in talks with aevitas to get some updates in.

Go to guides, and read kicks profile guide and read other profiles and see what you need.

6. Lashaer

Lashaer New Member

Hmm, UseItem is in there. It was just used to make use of a Mission Item. Planting the bags at three locations for airstrikes... So is Me.Position,* as well as a few others. Perhaps you were refering to my "wishlist" of available properties.

Thanks for the tip! I have already exhausted that track. Kicks "down and dirty" that has never been cleaned up was some what useful since it is his stuff I am trying to add to. It was purest chance that I found out how to do way I wanted. A reference too BuddyTor.Client.AreaName, an output set to "Spammy" and a littlebit of time trying different posibilities got me what I was looking for BuddyTor.Client.RoomName. However I have found no other references to other items. What are the rest of the BuddyTor.*.*.*?????

FYI, I was so bummed when I got to the end of you edits to Kicks profiles. Everything you did, up to Tattoine was great! I appreciated it so much that I am trying to complete the class quests for Trooper from there.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
    7. Cryogenesis

i had a ... 'break' from editing due to 3.0 and construction at home.
      I am continueing thow, alderaan is mostly finished, added some Area quests i missed completly.
      Just last part of alderaan left for testing and adding the already scripted trooper part...

Roomname, isnt that based in what room you are? I know i had troubles with getting planetnames to correctly returning from BW.

8. Lashaer

Lashaer New Member

I don't have your skill at cleaning up and filling out Kicks profiles. You edits run much smoother than kicks. However I just hit Balmora and have started adding the class quests in as I go trying to smooth and fill as best I can. That said I started at the beginning. I tried to get the profile to start from the ship. Having some trouble there but I have hope. So I actually started it on the station. after leaving the airlock I dumped my location in the log and it showed Area: bl2_main I believe this what you get with BuddyTor.Client.AreaName I haven't seen it change yet. I will check what it say while on the planet when I get home. However the .RoomName value does seem to change. When I origianlly left the airlock it was "spc_gar_rep" or something close to that. However after figuring out how to USE the airlock to exit the ship I notice it had change to something like "spc_gar_rep_newhub_1" or some such. if there is a way to parse the string to check if it contains "spc_gar_rep" I'd be set. If that exists then I don't know how to use it yet.......

9. Cryogenesis

BW has issues with zoneing between planets. so you have to start on the station in stead of your ship.
      You can code it in thow, for if its going to work lol

Roomnames are dumped if im correct in the spammy version of my location.

10. Lashaer

Lashaer New Member

Yeah, they are dumped there. That is how I was noticing the different names for the same room.