• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Vengeance - Richie's Retribution Paladin PvP/PvE [Pro Edition]

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by RichieCR, Jan 30, 2015.

1. defac3

defac3 New Member

Also getting the same issue here the cr works fine on target dummies and outside of arena but in arena it is still having problems with range detection and it's only popping things that don't require you to be within in range of a target regardless whether you are or not

2. RichieCR

RichieCR Active Member Buddy Store Developer

Could you please try it with a clean HB install? I don't know what happens with you guys(or with me) but it's working just fine for me.

Also, could you please try it with all the arena only features turned off?

3. defac3

defac3 New Member

Here's the thing though richie before your cr was released i bought and beta tested righteous and it had the same problem initially everything worked fine outside of arena but in arena it was only casting utilities and healing.
      Just tried a few arena games 1st game it performed extremely well 2nd game it did nothing except spam cast emancipate and WoG

4. evilution

evilution New Member

Fresh HB install. Now it's doing no offensive things in arena.

A few HB restarts previous I caught the routine trying to hard cast flash of light's while i was moving trying to DPS a target. Disabled all healing after that.

For testing I tried another routine on my warrior and it is working fine.

View attachment 23536 2015-02-12 09.36.txt
      View attachment 24044 2015-02-12 09.46.txt View attachment 22732 2015-02-12 09.55.txt

Curiously i tried singular and it exhibited the same behavior... saw this being spammed in the logs.

[15:07:12.193 N] (Singular) <<< ADD >>> CurrentTarget now: dps.Druid.D74D h=100.0%, maxh=305100, d=1.7 yds, box=1.5, inmelee=Y, player=Y, hostil=N, faction=4, loss=Y, face=Y, agro=N
      [15:07:12.194 N] (Singular) EnsureTarget: invalid target dps.Druid.D74D, so forcing selection of a new one...
      [15:07:12.207 N] (Singular) EnsureTarget: invalid target dps.Druid.D74D, so forcing selection of a new one...
      [15:07:12.278 N] (Singular) EnsureTarget: invalid target dps.Druid.D74D, so forcing selection of a new one...
      [15:07:12.342 N] (Singular) EnsureTarget: invalid target dps.Druid.D74D, so forcing selection of a new one...
      [15:07:12.413 N] (Singular) EnsureTarget: invalid target dps.Druid.D74D, so forcing selection of a new one...
      [15:07:12.153 D] Loading TolVirArena_31_52
      [15:07:12.194 N] [Singular] invalid attack player dps.Druid.D74D not a hostile enemy
      [15:07:12.199 N] [Singular] Bot TargetList is empty, no targets available
      [15:07:12.199 N] [Singular] EnsureTarget: no valid target set by Enyo (Buddystore) -- skipping 0 spell priority
      [15:07:12.207 N] [Singular] invalid attack player dps.Druid.D74D not a hostile enemy
      [15:07:12.278 N] [Singular] invalid attack player dps.Druid.D74D not a hostile enemy
      [15:07:12.342 N] [Singular] invalid attack player dps.Druid.D74D not a hostile enemy
      [15:07:12.413 N] [Singular] invalid attack player dps.Druid.D74D not a hostile enemy
      [15:07:12.479 N] (Singular) EnsureTarget: invalid target dps.Druid.D74D, so forcing selection of a new one...
      [15:07:12.555 N] (Singular) EnsureTarget: invalid target dps.Druid.D74D, so forcing selection of a new one...
      [15:07:12.618 N] (Singular) EnsureTarget: invalid target dps.Druid.D74D, so forcing selection of a new one...
      [15:07:12.682 N] (Singular) EnsureTarget: invalid target dps.Druid.D74D, so forcing selection of a new one...
      [15:07:12.756 N] (Singular) EnsureTarget: invalid target dps.Druid.D74D, so forcing selection of a new one...
      [15:07:12.820 N] (Singular) EnsureTarget: invalid target dps.Druid.D74D, so forcing selection of a new one...
      [15:07:12.883 N] (Singular) EnsureTarget: invalid target dps.Druid.D74D, so forcing selection of a new one...
      [15:07:12.956 N] (Singular) EnsureTarget: invalid target dps.Druid.D74D, so forcing selection of a new one...
      [15:07:12.479 N] [Singular] invalid attack player dps.Druid.D74D not a hostile enemy
      [15:07:12.555 N] [Singular] invalid attack player dps.Druid.D74D not a hostile enemy
      [15:07:12.618 N] [Singular] invalid attack player dps.Druid.D74D not a hostile enemy
      [15:07:12.682 N] [Singular] invalid attack player dps.Druid.D74D not a hostile enemy
      [15:07:12.756 N] [Singular] invalid attack player dps.Druid.D74D not a hostile enemy
      [15:07:12.820 N] [Singular] invalid attack player dps.Druid.D74D not a hostile enemy
      [15:07:12.883 N] [Singular] invalid attack player dps.Druid.D74D not a hostile enemy
      [15:07:12.956 N] [Singular] invalid attack player dps.Druid.D74D not a hostile enemy
      [15:07:13.019 N] (Singular) EnsureTarget: invalid target dps.Druid.D74D, so forcing selection of a new one...

Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
    5. RichieCR

Thanks a lot for the logs.

It might be the logic for healing you full when getting out of combat. Should not try to cast FoL while moving though.

I think that I found what happens. Will fix it when I get home.

6. defac3

defac3 New Member

Just seems to be spamming cleanse using execution sentence and emancipate, thought the routine performs well some of the time and then when you re-enter arena is just stops performing dps rotation
      here is a log View attachment 13692 2015-02-12 12.08 log.txt

7. RichieCR

It's because it's using everything else, but not the target rotation. I think I found the culprit in the code, but can't upload the fix before I test it and I can't test it from work. Will upload the fix tonight after I tested it.

8. defac3

defac3 New Member

Thanks mate, the routine performed perfectly when it was running correctly.
      Got a lot of hopes for this routine since all the other ret pvp ones are bad or really slow/unresponsive

9. RichieCR

I make my routines to be slim and fast.

I feel really ashamed/embarrassed that this issue slipped through my testing. :S

Also, thank you guys for your understanding and the help with the logs.

10. MNC2

MNC2 New Member

I have no doubts this routine is going to be amazing eventually. It already is when working properly! I love the UI, wish you could implement the same UI in your other routines actually.

It's about time a good ret cr was done properly that actually works, thank you:)

11. evilution

evilution New Member

Thanks for the update.

I noticed the keypress pause made it into the last update. If I could make one request for this feature it would be to add the ability to customize how long we would like to pause the routine. I've found with other routines where this is possible that setting it to 1 second works best for *me*. At 200ms I might have to press the key 7-8 times in order for the ability to activate 9 full gcd).

Thanks for the continued development.

12. randell

randell New Member

quick newbie question, and sorry in advance:

This is run with BGBuddy?

13. randell

randell New Member

and one more question, while I'm asking dumb things.... I'm really looking to play the toon myself most of the time, but appreciate the interrupts etc in 'auto' mode. Can someone give me some advice? It's appreciated, thanks

14. MNC2

MNC2 New Member

Then Richie's routines are perfect for you. That's what I do on all of them. I control the character myself, position wise, but it does all the dps/interrupts for me.

So basically play as you normally would, attack who you want, move to where you want, but just let it do it's thing. :)

15. RichieCR

**New Version**
      -Fixed the issue where the routine did not use offensive spells on same faction targets in arena.

16. RichieCR

Will add it to the next version.

17. RichieCR

Yes.

18. defac3

defac3 New Member

I'll do some arena and let you know how it performs
      Nice job on fixing that issue really quickly done, you're also providing more than enough support in the thread, this is hands down the best ret pvp routine, and with further development it will stomp
      #edit still seems to be stopping every other arena match doing nothing but WoG and emancipate

19. RichieCR

All of the features can be turned on/off whenever you want. It will interrupt the spells you configure on the UI.

20. RichieCR

Not so quick with the testing. With the store, even though I submitted my changes now, it will only be available to you when the buddy team approves it.

I asked them to be able to automatically post here when the approval happens, but they refused. It will most likely be approved tomorrow, so ATM you will still use the old version until it happens.

Also, keep the ideas coming, what a good ret pvp routine needs.

plans are:
      hotkeys
      hosac dispelling
      hof to reduce CC duration
      some more I don't want to reveal yet