• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] [Warlock] Demonic - An Advanced Honorbuddy Warlock Routine [PvE/PvP]

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by Millz, Jul 10, 2013.

1. justanotherday

justanotherday New Member

has anyone made 2k+ rating with this? i managed 2.3k rbg with tuanha as dk. looking to see what kind of rating ppl have pushed out of this routine

2. phaedrus

phaedrus Member

I did 1850 with random people on oqueue (3v3 shadowcleave setup). In 2 hours with no voice! I believe with good communication is very easy to make 2k+

3. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Post a log :)

Hmm it won't cast directly on a crowd controlled unit, but I believe it will still cast Seed of Corruption etc. It'll only check units within a 10 yard range, and you'll rarely get AoE packs of mobs being held next to a polymorphed unit.

Affliction isn't doing great. The code behind it is sound, but it seems to get confused/mixed up at times. Have got sort of a solution in mind, just not quite sure how best to implement it at the moment.

4. Millz

Think you're the first :(

Did you leave it AFK?

5. justanotherday

is there a reason why the routine dosnt prioritize immolate? also it dosnt cast chaosbolt ever since i customised my own settings (yes i have tried all the obvious stuff). no im not going to post a log because its simply just not using it, and there is nowhere in the log that i can see whether something would be effecting it or not.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
    6. justanotherday

ok now its not trying to cast immolate at all either

7. Enthvor

Enthvor New Member

Actually the thing is I botted with it like 24/7 for a few days and it was all fine, then I had about 3 days of break and after botted for a few hours while watching the screen let's say half of the time. I was at shrine then I see my acc disconnected and poof, banned.

8. eckoro

eckoro Member

As I said in the PM Affliction with those certain settings it was playing up and running to people in combat and pretty much standing there. I was smart enough not to leave it like you said in the disclaimer anyway :D It was working though a few days ago a bit better for me (although was lower geared then), but was engaging in combat. I will give it a proper look at tonight.

9. Frayman

Frayman Member Legendary

I can also say this is the same results I have from Affliction 3v3 Shadowcleave ..really fast Conquest cap the other night using OQ as well to find teams ..BAM!

10. dsl1

dsl1 New Member

1) Immolate minimum hp value over the amount of the mobs you're attacking? Same with Chaos bolt? Both settings are in the destruction tab.

11. ria1995

ria1995 Member

My honorbuddy instant crashes when i click class config. What to do ?

12. Lotzadots

Lotzadots Member

Theres ya sign..... :p

It had to be millz botbase that got you banned, not the fact that you ran HB 24/7 for a "few days" in this case blizzard would of investigated your account due to the reports made on you over those last "few" days.

Think logically before throwing out the, "I used your botbase and was banned, the botbase is fine.

13. applepiez

applepiez New Member

Sorry for not Posting a Log, So ive been Questing most of the day using Demonic and i noticed it always tries to attack hunter pets on a PvE server. Not sure if this is a Demonic bug or HB Bug.

Thanks!

14. assitoni

assitoni New Member

hey millz, not sure where to ask so i do it here.

i have a prob. with the BGFarmer, it does always jump down the hill at the lumber mill when it says that its going to tap the flag. actually its not but it is going to walk at the cliff and then jumps down :D

:

[BGFarmer] Moving to capture banner Horde Banner at 68.4
      [BGFarmer] Moving to capture banner Horde Banner at 61.8
      [BGFarmer] Moving to capture banner Horde Banner at 55.6
      [BGFarmer] Moving to capture banner Horde Banner at 50.0
      [BGFarmer] Moving to capture banner Horde Banner at 43.9
      [BGFarmer] Moving to capture banner Horde Banner at 37.7
      [BGFarmer] Moving to capture banner Horde Banner at 31.0
      [BGFarmer] Moving to capture banner Horde Banner at 24.1
      [BGFarmer] Moving to capture banner Horde Banner at 22.7

ive tried to create a few blackspots, but the bot ignores it.

do u know how i can fix the problem for myself? or do i have to wait for an BGFarmer update?

15. Millz

Need log files, sorry.

Yeah, I'd broken the logic when sorting out healers. Still requires a bit more work.

It's a localization issue. Delete the stored setting file; <honorbuddy>/demonic/settings.xml

16. Millz

Is it always the same spot where it jumps off? I can blacklist certain areas for jumping (like the towers in AV). Normal blacklist system doesn't stop jumping.

This ^

I'll go into a bit more detail because it keeps coming up.

Afflictions 'protector trick' is a method of casting the opening sequence to get some very powerful dots active, and then inhale/exhale those to all units.

Once it's finished applying to all, it then inhales (which gives us a 3 second buff), you cast haunt or MG (for 1 tick), and then cast exhale. The dots don't loose duration while you have them stored, which effectively prolongs the duration of these super DoTs for much longer than normal.

The issue: It needs to select the inhale unit perfect, every time. If it doesn't select the perfect unit with the best DoTs, it ends up inhaling some poor DoTs, and exhaling those over another unit which does have the good DoTs.

Why doesn't it always get the correct unit? This is where it gets tricky. Demonic uses the Honorbuddy API to read the games memory and see what auras a unit has, and what the duration is which remains on the target. If Honorbuddy (or Demonic) has an error, it says the target doesn't have the aura, or that the duration remaining is 0. In most circumstances, this is fine, we just refresh the DoT and it carries on. With this soul swapping trick it breaks the unit sorting. If we have units 1, and 2. Unit 1 has very good DoTs, unit 2 has bad dots. If unit 1 returns an error when determining what the duration is on the DoT, it'll say unit 2 has the best dots, and swap the dots from unit 2 over unit 1. This breaks the whole method of swapping good DoTs around, and explains why you'll get a perfect opener on dummies and hit very good DPS, and then completely nuke the DPS after a short while.

Solution? Now it gets more difficult. We don't store values between each 'tick' of the routine (for this sort of stuff anyway), every fresh call to the routine checks all conditions and determines the next actions. This is how you counter DoTs being dispelled etc. Honorbuddy caches the parameter result returned by the API, so if it returns 0 for a DoT duration (where it's actually 9), if we check that once or 100 times in the same tick, it'll always say 0. The only solution I can think of at the moment is to track the dots duration within Demonic, and compare what Demonic thinks the duration should be, as opposed to what the API is saying. This has lots of its own issues and drawbacks, and could make things worse rather than better. It's also not an easy (or quick) thing to code.

Hopefully that clarifies a little why I haven't managed to put a fix in place for this yet.

--

Apologies for being a bit slow to reply. Lots of support queries recently! It's 16:00 here, and I've been replying to PM's since 08:00 :(

17. r00flr00fl

r00flr00fl Member

Thanks Millz, love your support

Oh, quick question: what totems get destroyed when "Destroy Shaman Totems" is activated?

18. krapp

krapp New Member

Having some issues with the latest revision. Bot seems to spam Immolate A LOT. I've seen about 3-4 Immolate casts in a row. Anyone with the same problem?

19. Millz

Just shaman PvP ones I believe.

Restart the bot :p

20. krapp

krapp New Member

I've tried restarting it a dozen of times. I even tried to get the latest honorbuddy version but to no avail. It worked just fine until I did an SVN update earlier today. The rotation is very strange. It seems to do a pattern like: Incinerate - Immolate - Incinerate - Immolate.