• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] [Warlock] Demonic - An Advanced Honorbuddy Warlock Routine [PvE/PvP]

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by Millz, Jul 10, 2013.

1. illidan01

illidan01 Member

how does the fake cast work?

2. nilrem2004

nilrem2004 New Member

Well it's in the talents in demonic and will always be there. It depends on YOUR talents if it will be active or not.

3. nilrem2004

nilrem2004 New Member

do not test it in Ashran, if you wanna test it properly use dummies in pandaria, in shrine :D

4. LAiDBaQ21

LAiDBaQ21 New Member

LoL I'm not talking about a pot and soulfire. That isn't an opener. The bot needs to have a full 8-10 cast opener where it maxes burst damage. Right now I don't believe what it does at the start of fights is optimized. The reason a hotkey for an opener is ideal because the opener would be a slightly different rotation from normal dps. So, prepotting and putting the bot in combat does not perform the ideal opener (should also be different if you have 4-piece and if you don't). Right not the bot pops dark sould about 8 seconds into combat w/ <300 fury and + or - 2 cores. I can't believe that is an optimized dark soul usage. The opener needs work. What I was asking is can there be a hotkey that does a full opener (8-10 spells) before resuming the normal DPS rotation.

5. pzyc

pzyc Member

Ok, than im sorry, understood this false xD

6. HBfanboy1980

HBfanboy1980 Active Member

@millz or a Dev working on Demonic.

If I have the talent Demonic Servitude can't we have the default be Doomgaurd in instance/raid/dungeon and Infernal for solo?

Seems like what we already have with Fel Imp / Voidlord.

edit: I know I can save my own config, but that is less than ideal given that things can change. Plus, I would imagine the vast majority of people using that talent would prefer different default pets with regards to Solo/Group/Raid/Instance/Dungeons.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
    7. Chriasp

Chriasp New Member

It automatically starts the opener wheb you attack the boss. So no need for a hotkey. And the opener isnt optimized atm but I am still pushing 95k opener in 685. Millz will get to it. But no need for a opener hotkey

8. nilrem2004

nilrem2004 New Member

Ok, start wow, start BH, login, setup for single target (disable AoE) go to target dummy on your garrison, damage one. Start routine and cast Soulfire, just soulfire then after 20 seconds stop HB and post me that log here. Also I need to know your gear values unbuffed, haste,mastery,crit percentage and if you have 4pc Tier17. Then I can help you more.
      )
      For future reference everyone that has some problems please post log of problem (if you can then state the time when problem occured) also it's helpfull to know if you have 4pieces of Tier17 equipped, and if you can your gear stat values.
      This data helps us greatly in finding the cause of problem or possible improvements.

9. LAiDBaQ21

LAiDBaQ21 New Member

View attachment 4720 2015-03-09 09.26.txt

Not sure if this is the information you're looking for. My stats are 22.88% mastery, 14.08% multistrike, 10.62% haste, and 8.65% crit and, yes, I have the 4-piece

10. nilrem2004

nilrem2004 New Member

Your opener seems fine, working as intended.

11. Kevin8597

Kevin8597 New Member

Pretty sure he is using glyph of DS which everything I have read says this is bad.

12. Dkding

Dkding New Member

Millz has the routine started logging the name again?. As last night for example I was getting ([Bob-frostmane] : [Demonic] then spell countdown) I hope that makes sense :-/

13. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

It's really not necessary, the bot works all of that out for when is best to interrupt.

Thanks for the log, I can see the issue. I'll fix it.

Can you PM me with a couple of lines from the log where it's printed the name please? I'll take a look at it.

14. Dkding

Dkding New Member

I have pm'd you :). Keep up the awesome work

15. Fukinkou

Fukinkou New Member

Cool, so this Corruption fix will be pushed with the next update?
      Amazing work, keep it up!

16. Dkding

Dkding New Member

Turns out I'm retarded lol

17. boombam

boombam Member

we're still agreeing on the same point here. every pack mob in BRF that should not be Doomed should not be meta cata'd. I would go as far as even having an option to blacklist them as they have over 1M HP which most default profiles allow Doom to be cast on but it should not ever be casted or meta Cata'd. Unless a raid has basically 0 cleave classes, the Doom will never tic on any big add fight (main ones a casual player may not know to go human is Beastlord and Operator). As you stated even if they lasted 16 secs and Doom gets a tic off, you're still doing better with the huge fury influx for 8 corruptions ticking multiple times on these packs. Neither Doom nor meta cata should be used on these packs = the settings should be one and the same. You obviously know this, but I am willing to bet LOTS of players don't know this and think they're getting some huge burst going DS meta cata as much as they can on every pack. Again, it's not crucial cuz for the few players where it will impact their progression they would never auto cata anything, but I still feel the CR would be "smarter" if we had this option rather than TTD. So many classes do such crazy cleave now TTD is just unreliable, for example we run 2 locks, 2 shm, 2 hunters just to name a few of the heavy burst cleave classes. By the time the CR can even start calculating TTD and has already started casting the next spell, the calculation has already vastly changed cuz we all do well over 200k dps for a few secs on our opener on each pack. I was really never a fan of TTD when most serious raiders already know their raid's TTD and HP settings and could be tweaked to not allow the CR to miscalculate TTD, or the casual players who barely know what demo is can leave it on auto and it would make the right decision for them the vast majority of the time.

18. nilrem2004

nilrem2004 New Member

I really don't know what are you trying to say. First of all there is option for Cata to be casted either in normal or meta form so you adjust it as you see fit for the boss/raid setup you have. Since at one point you will actually be progressing on a boss you can test both options and just find the one that suits best for you and then use the save profile option and save it for that boss and you're done.Next time you can just load it before boss. Automatic cata is a no no. Regarding doom you are not entirely correct. For example on mythic darmac our raid doesn't specifically focus spears who have 1,2M HP, so they are worth dotting doom on them because it will do 3-4 ticks for sure. On the other hand adds have more than 1.2M and are not worth dotting doom, and that is a point where TTD comes in handy because it sees they will die too fast for doom to be worth dotting. In demonic TTD works very good and I might say there is no other routine that handles TTD like demonic. You cannot compare TTD you get from some wow-addons since those use too simple calculations that can spike heavy and become unreliable.

19. illidan01

illidan01 Member

ive just played rbg for cap. the CR os working fine. premium one.
      but why it isnt dotting all my enemies? they use to get dotted with agony only and the HB starts casting draing soul on my targets. is there any option to prioritze the bot to DOt all enemyes before he is starting draing soul(uni target dmg)

20. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Yeah, I've made the change just need to test it.

To add to this, the TTD calculations in Demonic are done vastly different to other CRs. Demonic's can handle burst damage etc and adjust accordingly. It'll never be completely accurate, but it's good enough to base rotation conditions off.

Hey - Have you got the log file from that please? It should be dotting the targets up fully first. The only reason it should cast drain soul before fully dotting is if the unit is about to die and it's trying to snipe soul shards.