• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Warning for using 3rd party things

Discussion in 'Pokefarmer Forum' started by elroy944, Mar 8, 2017.

1. elroy944

elroy944 New Member

2. danietzsche

danietzsche Member

That message is probably for IV calculators and trackers not for people who use bots... for those is a permanent ban.

3. Karbyde

Karbyde New Member

My wife's account had that today but I think it might be because the other day I logged her into PF and it was too recently after she logged out on her phone and made it look like she jumped clear across the city in a second. We both use IV calculators and I have had no warnings, but I also haven't used it since this most recent API update.

We shall see...

4. IIIililillll

IIIililillll Member

The fact that we're breaking TOS means it's never safe. Doesnt change a thing if there's articles like this or not.

However, if you did get that message, it's probably a good thing. They're only suspecting the account instead of an out-right ban without notifications like people get in the banwaves.

5. bSmokey42

bSmokey42 New Member

ban concern?

should we be concerned about getting banned if we received this message today? ive never used any other 3rd party software on this account aside from PF and ive taken all precautions (walking speed, not teleporting, just generally not going HAM) and ive only ever gotten 1 other account banned but i was using mygobot.

id just really hate to lose this lvl 32 account (more than half of it was done legally)

6. Zackarious

Zackarious New Member

Havn't used Pokefarmer in like 2 and a half weeks. Only been playing on phone. Im extremely safe player. Botted 3 hours at lunch time in a park with same MAC address that I always use with this account. Slowest speed etc. Waited 7 hours after stopping the bot. Checked phone, got the same Warning message for using 3rd party app. My account has been flagged. The BOT isn't safe anymore. Won't be using again. Will only play on phone if my account doesn't get banned... kind of expecting to get banned though.

Nothing in my Google settings to show any other 3rd party apps are connecting to my google account... never used 3rd party IV checkers or anything... just this BOT. I know its not conclusive, but there is a strong trend showing in the forums. Expect to get banned if you use this BOT. Maybe keep an eye out for a post from the BOT developers to see if they address the issue at all

7. bSmokey42

bSmokey42 New Member

Idk

I'm not sure. The way niantic worded the message was that they were giving 3rd party software users a second chance before laying down the ban hammer. Which is what I hope happens.,i,really don't want to lose this account. I deleted every app that could possibly have 3rd party access to the app. And I have had the bot off since this morning when I got the message and I'll keep it and my phones GPS off for a few days until I could have reasonably traveled the distance where im betting (california) and I'm in tennessee. So I'll probably keep it off until Sunday and just go legit with it from now on if they let us.

8. CAcove

CAcove Moderator Moderator