• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • What approach towards the appeal?

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by deObb, Nov 13, 2013.

1. deObb

deObb New Member

Hi!

So I just got banned on my account that I've had for over 6 years now. I got banned from using GB2 (I'll probably never bot again if I get this resolved). I got home a few hours ago and everything was fine, I logged out, then logged back in again after an hour or so and HSd to Stormwind where I went AFK for a bit, when I got back I had been disconnected and when I tried to log in it said "This World of Warcraft account has been closed and is no longer available for use. pleas go to...".

On battle.net it clearly says that you're suppose to get an email regarding why and how long you're banned. I haven't got one so I'm not sure if this is a permanent ban (which I believe it is) or something like a week. (this is my first ban ever) I also called Blizzard and I was very polite towards him and he was very polite towards me but he said he was unable to help me out because that was not in his department nor was any phone support.

So I'm trying to come here for some advice: I'll write my appeal to get the ban lifted but what approach should I have? Should it be something like "This must be a mistake there must've been a keylogger or virus or something or I got hacked" (mind that all the gold I've made I've used on this account; I have no other account) or should it be something in the spirit of "I'm really sorry and I truly will not do this again, you may remove all my gold and what not. I promise to never abuse the game or it's players again".

For the record, the last one is true, I for sure won't bot again.

Any help given is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

2. ratonzsky

ratonzsky New Member

It's all about the gm handling your case..It can work with telling the truth if you run into a nice GM,but most of the time you won't , so go for a lie

3. DRaGoNo

DRaGoNo Member

I just thought about this scenario that might work.

You contact them as the "younger brother" of the account owner, and tell them the original account owner (the big brother) is on holiday with his girlfriend, and when you were actually looking for some coins in his room you found this little paper hidden away with a few passwords. So you figured one of them was the password of your "Brother" and logged into his account without his permission to try out a bot, if it really works before you would try it on your own. But now its banned you feel guilty for your brother and wish Blizzard to resolve it before he would get back home. And that you would never, ever do it again, and neither steal coins too in the future!

^^
      How does this appeal sounds?

4. DRaGoNo

DRaGoNo Member

I think your reply lacks of constructive feedback, Kid.

5. Juxx

Juxx New Member

You're on the wrong forum, here we talk about boting, not grammar.

Even if hawkone is kid, he's right. You can't share you're account and whatever it happen the responsible will be the owner of the account.
      If you have been hack they'll unbann your account. In your story it's kinda like if the little brother hack the account, I think you'll have higher chance than if the owner agreed to share it.
      For me it looks pretty good, but the issue isn't sure.