• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • What virtual machine program do you guys use to get past the 2 client max?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by DocBrown, Dec 31, 2015.

1. DocBrown

DocBrown Member

tried vm ware, and it wanted me to install a whole new os just for one, screw that. Others, also the same crap. The only one that doesn't require that is sandboxie but the free version only allows me to run 1 sandbox. Can someone give me some tips here.

I don't have the memory to install a new os for each virtual machine that vmware is asking, is there another way?

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
    2. asm

asm New Member

I don't think you comprehend the implications of running multiple instances of the client on the same host with the same hwid.MAC.addr and ip.src addr but you can use ISBoxer... Enjoy your ban.

3. DocBrown

DocBrown Member

I'm sure that'll save you in the long run, and I will learn the ins and outs, but from what i read on alot of posts, vm's, ip's, they all mostly are tin foil hat theories. One guy says it, and they get repeated over and over, until it becomes law, but then theres plenty of ppl sucide botting for months. Anyways thats my rant for now, thanks

4. asm

asm New Member

Yet... you didn't know how to run more than two clients on one host.
      Glad to see you know how to "dodge" bans.
      You're suffering a huge income loss each time you get banned.

I'm running a total of 30 bots, 10 running simultaneously for 8 hours a day and haven't been banned in two years but what do I know, clearly you know more.

5. DocBrown

DocBrown Member

i'm just an old fashioned man, botting good ol' fashioned bots

6. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

You run that much bot for 2 years and only judge decent to post your single messages today to explain that irrelevent bullshit. No way people are going to believe/read what you could think.

Well, you can use anything like sandboxie or any other software that could handle multi clients, just consider the fact you need a specific mac address/IP for each, that's pretty much it.

You don't dodge the bans, you just wait for your time to come. in the meantime, you cash out.

DocBrown likes this.
    7. asm

asm New Member

The main reason to spoof MAC and IP address is so that you don't have all of your accounts banned simultaneously. It does not prevent detection but it does prevent linking the linking of your psudonimity. Regardless, you will want to spoof your IP and MAC address so that your botting accounts are not linked to your main account.

You can always use activation warez such as a KMS activator for your Win VM and clone the VM.
      There are also warez for sandboxie and for ISBoxer (server emulator, related to diablo).
      Does your CPU/Mobo support IOMMU? If so you may want to consider a type1 hypervisor instead of type2. What are your specs?

----

How is suggesting ISBoxer irrelevant. It's the best software for running multiple clients without requiring a VM. But yes, I agree with you not having posted on the forums for two years since my registration is a crime.

To my knowledge, you cannot spoof MAC and IP address on an individual basis per client without the of VMs. Feel free to correct me if I am misinformed. He also stated that he didn't want to use sandboxie because of the limitations... so howexactly are you expanding on this thread?

The amount of time and potential profit you loose from accepting that you will just be banned is considerable if you have to spend the effort to re-establish yourself back at endgame maps.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
    8. DocBrown

DocBrown Member

well boys after pissing around for along time, whoever reads this isboxer doesn't work with poe. Has something to do of how the client interacs with controlls. You get the bot unable to stash, acting weird.

9. replicate

replicate Member

I'm botting with dual client on one pc for 12hrs a day works wonders. Same IP same mac address same same same.

10. asm

asm New Member

Must be something that changed in 2.0 in that case, sorry wouldn't have recommended it if I was aware of the incompatibility.
      Did you read thread title?

11. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

I don't shit myself thinking I'm gonna get banned, if you don't do mistakes they'll last long so... But thinking you're in the shadows and your accounts will survive a targetted wave, is just being rather stupid :D

It's possible to run multiple clients, spoofing MAC, and having a different IP on a PC without VMs, it's just a matter of... nvm, it's doable Kappa.

ISBoxer is definitely good, really good software (used to mass level toons on wow using that :))

12. Tormiasz

Tormiasz Community Developer

ForceBindIP

13. DocBrown

DocBrown Member

thanks guys. Just in case anyone needs, sandieboxie works version 4.08.

14. LajtStyle

LajtStyle Community Developer

I know how to start poe with different ip but no idea how to spoof mac for each client.
      Guess i need to stay with my low performance VM's FeelsBadMan

15. asm

asm New Member

I used it a lot for d2, it's very nice :D

-SNIP-

edit[4]:
      Figured out how to funnel and shape traffic to hide IP/MAC address. Hahaaa, running 6 bots/clients on one host this is incredibly absurd! Now to figure out how to intercept hwid calls from PoE.

16. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

HWID is a legend for poe...

17. Tormiasz

Games usually doesn't use "HWID". It can't be generated unique for every user. Processor's serial number is not unique (like some people thinks), I've got two the same numbers on two computers. Not every BIOS have a serial number (again, mine doesn't). So you can't precisely generate HWID other than MAC address. And again, MAC can be spoofed and everyone knows how to do it so it's not secure way to do things.

Rather than that, in most games there is GUID generated with each game installation and is hidden in data file (in PoE that Content.ggpk). Do not copy paste the game folders nor use the same after a ban and you should be fine.

18. plzrepeat

plzrepeat Member

So which software do u guys recommend for running more than two clients? preferably a free one.

19. asm

asm New Member

I dunno, punkbuster made me paranoid about it... heh.

I've encountered many anti-*****s that ban based on HDD serial numbers in addition to NICs. Thanks for pointing me to content.ggpk, I just assumed poe anti***** did sys calls.

It's almost as if you didn't even bother to read the first page...

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
    20. Tormiasz

I don't know if GGG is doing it that way in PoE. It's just a theory from my experience in other games..