• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • What's Safe??

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by ninjabredman, Nov 3, 2013.

1. ninjabredman

ninjabredman New Member

Hi guys! I've been using HB for a solid year now and i've seriously broken even on this already but the biggest use i use has and will always be BGs

My quick question was which parts of HB are still safe to use at the moment?

I've seen most bans / complains about tyreal, gathering and raiding HB profiles

Has anyone been banned from BGbuddy yet? i've been too scared to use HB since the patch (from past experience this has happened before as well when there's a new patch)

thanks in advance!;)

2. razer

razer New Member

BGBuddy lol, most people get banned from anything now days and them bans are from them not watching it and going AFK which is a no no in the world of botting. I have not had one account banned since I started using HB for personal use but I have never been afk either I work at my pc while the bot does its thing and yes I do have the help it here and there nothing is perfect.

At this moment in time I am laying low until blizzcon and the bans die down a bit. When you mean safe : botting is never safe and never will be If you love the game so much dont bot end of story.

3. krunkd

krunkd New Member

using lazyraider or tyrael with tuanha in random BG safe or not?

4. zonpan2lol

zonpan2lol New Member

I hear not botting is extremely safe

5. webhond

webhond TEMPORARILY MUTED

bg buddy is a joke, and no one is even attempting to fix it.

Someone wants to explain to me how this piece of .... botbase still has the same starting movement out of
      every bg, bugged as .... , so its instantly known if you are botted to the mass, the second the bg starts.

Has been posted many times before, it was posted on the wow forums as well, how to spot em, with the exact movement from out every bg
      but no change as of yet.

SO bg buddy, russian roulette, avoid it

Gatherbuddy, same pathing over and over, same

Lazy / tyrael, seen to many non farmers getting banned on auto interupts or trinks etc etc

so basically, something is detected imo, lay low.

6. Giwin

Giwin Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

No system will be good enough when the ratio of botters to real players is over 50.

Although I believe that they should introduce the Piroxbots Waypoint system when it comes to BG Botting... this would no longer be based on tiles but individual profiles with the waypoints inside.

Because when you used your own profile it really was unique, and I believe some people only used Piroxbots because it was safer when BG Botting when compared to Honorbuddy (few years ago, think Smarter said it).

7. Sighthound

Sighthound New Member

I think the only safe use nowadays is using Combat Routines for the basic stuff like killing mobs on Timeless Isle and some regular Grinding operated by hand. Anything with users on it could draw attention for a player-report as we are reading on the reports posted here.

I am laying low with the bot, not loading it for anything, but with that my will of playing WoW is also fading.

8. m86

m86 New Member

Botting is never safe, there's always a chance you'll get banned. Whether it be now at the time people are seeing ban's/72h suspentions for just using combat routines, or before when it was mostly Gatherbuddy for a while every now and then you'd see a ban that was for something not so similar to the majority of bans being posted on the forums. All I can share is my experience I was recently banned on 3 accounts / suspended on 2 of them for 72 hours. One of which has only ever used combat routines I thought that would be safe but right now regardless of the interrupts/trinket issues with the routines the release hb is still a "TEST" version!! so maybe take that with a grain of salt and chill with botting till the actual release gets here. (just my advice for now)

9. zonpan2lol

zonpan2lol New Member

Unfortunately the Actual release is usually the test version with minor changes

10. Rayne01

Rayne01 New Member

Botting is like a game of chess, every move has consequences, however, you can lower the risk of the consequence by NOT USING BGBUDDY.

Over and out!

11. m86

m86 New Member

Wellllll shit lol

12. webhond

webhond TEMPORARILY MUTED

I actually spilled my beer reading that.

This was the case with bg bot a while back. It was in test , lololol and all you heard when something was up was u know, this is a beta version.

The botversion out now is a stable one, or they wouldnt realease it, if they did its slacking / error on theyre side. Since we wait for days to have
      a stable version. This version is how it should be, and all that happens after it, is blizzard detecting shit, not the bot in a test phase.

they are getting smarter, seems like this is a one side event only. Since it looks like this side is getting dumber.

13. Sighthound

Sighthound New Member

It's not that they are getting smart, they usually do their move when a massive part of the community start to complain. The first complaint came from the PvPers annoyed by the high number of bots on the battlegrounds and how they would ruin it's fun. Second complaint followed by action was the Gatherbots that were ruining the economy and was not fair to the hardcore player that would farm 3h in a row by hand, so the community complained and another action was taken. The third and current complaint came from the Arena and LFR/Flex players, the interrupts and robotic advantage became too obvious to be denied, and since it was affecting the results, they start to report against the cheating.

They might have researched some bot attack patterns and automated some functions to detect those patterns, and by that those LFR players are falling. When it will be 'safe' again? Maybe never anymore, but they gonna feel their subscription numbers going down, WoW is basically dead and they have another MMO on the way, laying low as I am laying now is the same of not playing, I guess it's time for me to retire from the game.

14. ninjabredman

ninjabredman New Member

thanks for all the insightful comments back in such a short period of time guys

Damn i hate it when people comment "safest way to not get ban is not to hack" OBVIOUSLY that's the case and there's no point in us being here if that's the answer i was looking for lol

But thanks for m86 who did point out this is still technically a test version.. definitely got HB on hold for now whilst the dust settles from all the ban/suspensions

stay safe people!