• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • While Questing, bot gets stuck at FP.

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by Shtwht?, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Shtwht?

Shtwht? New Member

So far while questing I'm having all sorts of issues with the questing bot getting stuck at FP after FP tried numerous things to fix the situation

Clean install, Updated Profiles from SVN.

To being with stopping the bot, deselecting "Use Flight Paths", then restarting the bot seemed to be working, but now that also does nothing.

So i decided to test clearing the cache, this seems to work, but its a temporary fix, as i seem to run into exactly the same problem 10-15 mins later, and have to clear the cache again.

Basically, stuck at FP is repeatedly opening the FP window, then just sitting there.This is the major problem. Deselecting the "Use Flight Paths" doesn't fix the issue, clearing the cache is a temp 10 minute fix.

(sometimes i have to manually hand a quest in to even get the bot to continue.)

I have included the last couple of log's from today, 1 had to be zipped with winrar as it was to large.

Note* i posted here as i read in the kick's profile thread that the bot getting stuck at FP, was not a profile issue.

View attachment 10896 2013-06-18 20.21.txt
      View attachment 9932 2013-06-18 20.12.txt
      View attachment 11464 2013-06-17 20.19.zip

Last edited: Jun 18, 2013
    2. thebrodieman

thebrodieman Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

In the past, I've seen that simply closing HB and reopening fixes the issue. Same result as clearing cache. With same delays. It is an issue somewhere in HB regarding updating known flight points. Usually happens on a new char (or a fresh install) visiting a FP for the first time. Sorry I don't have much more to be able to add to this.

3. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

if your wow was dced or you changed chars without restarting both Hb and wow,flightpaths will bug

4. Shtwht?

Shtwht? New Member

didn't have an DC issues that i remember tho the log will probably indicate if i did and just don't remember them happening. so ill ensure that i close everything down before reconnecting and resuming next time see what happens thanks tony.

5. Shtwht?

Shtwht? New Member

Thanks for your help as well brodie, been a bit since i spoke to you last (helping test your dailies profiles lol) took a bit of a wow break and have just returned :)

6. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

alright,let me know

your welcome