• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Whitch CR is better for Arena for DK Tuanha or Gladiator Suite?

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by bolo822, Jan 9, 2015.

1. bolo822

bolo822 New Member

Hello,

As title says, whitch combat routine for Death Knight is better for arena tuanha or gladiator ?

Last edited: Jan 9, 2015
    2. Randomonium

Randomonium New Member

Depends on a character. As you mentioned a rogue, I'd say TuanHA just because Gladiator Suite doesn't have any CR for a rogue. I have them all. And TuanHA is perfect for let say a feral druid, but for me Gladiator Suite for Warlock works best.

3. bolo822

bolo822 New Member

I was speaking about combat routine for death knight man! Whitch one of these two is better for death knight

4. dragonbuddy

dragonbuddy Member

Free trial on gladiator suite and tuanHa free version, take both for a test run yourself and see

5. omibuddy

omibuddy New Member

I have both and they are both similar from a competitive standpoint with each having individual pro's and con's. I would recommend taking a look at the two packages and seeing which offers classes that you play. For instance if you play DK, Mage, Warlock and Priest, you'd be losing out if you went Tuan but would get all classes covered with GladiatorSuite.

Biggest recommendation though with CR's in arena though is disable all CC and learn how to single target & focus target CC & interrupt. In addition, for major offensive & defensive cooldowns, use those manually. Competitive arena is far too varied and you need to coordinate with your partner far too much to let the bot handle all of this for you. I pretty much just let the CR run my core damage rotation and I handle everything else.