• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Who makes the best PvP CRs?

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by Dominer, Feb 24, 2015.

?

Best CR developer?

1. Tobi & Cokx (Glad Suite)

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. TuanHa

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    3. RichieCR

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    4. Other

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    1. OhaiDur

OhaiDur New Member

Vitalic makes the best PvP CR,Rogue only, if you are aiming high, He only makes the one CR so can put allot more time into it than any other Dev can because they have to tend to multiple CRs. Vitalic is also very open too suggestions and active on his thread, but again he has more time that the others in theory.

Tuanha obv has the largest collection too choose from, As a result sometimes a specific spec for a specific class might go neglected for a while if theres little interest from the customers, Tuanha is very open too suggestions though and as soon as someone asks for something tobe updated or improved on, Its done within a few days, He is brilliant in that way, Many of his CRs have been Gladiator viable over the years and i cant see that changing. tuanhas CRs are also PvE/PvP Viable.

Cokx/toizi, New addition too the Family, These are PvP only, they can be used in PvE too varying degrees but are generaly PvP orientated. They are very good and like the name suggest, Gladiator viable, ive been here for a few years now, Cokx and Toizi are probally the least responsive, All other Devs had me on skype within a week of buying their CRs taking advice and suggestions because of my manual exp in pvp/pve, Cokz/toizi want you too apply too be in the beta team ect, wich turns me away from wanting too be in the "Beta" grp, All that being said, Cokx im led too believe is a high exp arena players and they both know their stuff so they might not be as in need of the personal touch as their CRs are well above average.

Millz, Demonic is a personal favourite of mine, Mills is fantastic at what he does, Pvp/Pve viable CRs, Millz is very approachable and nice guy, takes on board any suggestion you think might improve his CRs, His Crs are very good and high ratings can be achieved.

Richies CRs started off shaky but have only been getting better over time, His new ret pala CR looks clean and work fantasticly and it getting better eatch update, look foward too seeing all his CRs in this format, Again you can get hgih ratings with this.

Yes i said you can get highr atings with them all almost, None of them will get you gladi qing with randoms and no comms, thats just silly, But if you have good exp and knowledge of the class you want rating on, decent team mates, Half a brain too set a CR up, theres nothing standing in your way apart from from RMDs ofc.

2. eur0thug

eur0thug New Member

Which CR would you recommend for BM / MM hunter ?

3. eur0thug

eur0thug New Member

btw Vitalic is by far and away the best CR and nothing else comes close.. 2500cr in 3s on rogue atm with it.

4. gia

gia New Member

How much are you doing manually?

5. eur0thug

eur0thug New Member

About 1/4. I mostly let it go, but will make small changes as the game goes along. such as blind manually or kidney, smokebomb, killing spree on yellow buff if i think i can kill, etc.

Iv only played combat, i really want to try sub but i cant afford the daggers cause i still have 6 blues i need to change first. So yeah 2500 with 6 blues still isnt bad.

6. TheDrGonzo

TheDrGonzo Member

will any of these combat routines launch my engineering rockets on enemies?

7. Lokeboy

Lokeboy Member

Vitalic!

8. eur0thug

eur0thug New Member

Other than Vitalic's Cr which is obviously number 1. what would you rate specific Pvp crs in order?
      ?

9. n0isey

n0isey New Member

1. Gladiator Suite
      2. TuanHA/Vitalic
      3. RichiesCR

Reasons for that should be obvious there still more higher ratings with Gladiator Suite than Vitalic nor TuanHA has currently.
      Vitalic is a great CR but I havnt read anyone that got like 2.7k current rating.
      While you can clearly see on the Gladiator Suite Ladder there multiple ones.
      Also you should be ofcourse able to achieve rank one with Vitalic just for the reason RMD is such a strong comp and those 2.5k ratings arnt even near to the highest RMD.
      Vitalic's "ESP" as well is not as great as it does not have any 2D indicators for any line or any box that is being drawn.
      I do not really know why this "ESP" is needed as you can see enemies through walls by having Nameplates enabled.
      Therefor GSAero had alot more Information being drawn than the "ESP" that came out after Gladiator Suite stopped supporting it for Buddystore reasons.
      Either way now there still is TuanHA and Richie left and I honestly have to say that I do not think Richie does even nearly try to keep his Products as up2date as others.
      TuanHA does great and many achieved high ratings back in MoP with it.
      It feels like he did not do as much as others since WoD came out.

10. lotrodude

lotrodude Member

Are we talking the best advertizements or are we discussing our actual experiences with the premium releases of these products?

11. tomcruise

tomcruise Banned

yeh i get the feeling some people are being paid to advertise certain routines