• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Why delete the one guide that was actually useful?

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by zonpan2lol, Nov 6, 2013.

1. zonpan2lol

zonpan2lol New Member

There was a thread a few hours ago from some guy that posted an amazing guide on how to appeal claiming you were hacked.

It was simply the best read I've had in these forums for quite some time and now I find out it's gone. Gone as in, thread deleted.

Why? With all these bans showing up you also try to bury the ways to appeal? Why take the thread down?

If anyone else got to read it you'll know what I'm talking about.

2. brandon12345

brandon12345 New Member

yeah I read that was quite a good one to, sounds to me like mods don't want to help out their clients and are just in it for themselves, correct me if i'm wrong and give us a plausible answer for taking down the thread....oh and I bet this thread is deleted to

3. Fenol1

Fenol1 New Member

Lets be logical if blizz finds that guide how many of the appeals would be approved? you feel it?

4. face21

face21 Member

yea, what he said. It may have even been the original poster once he thought about it and realized that it may come back to bite him later on if he tries to be unbanned again using that method. I for one would never post my secret to being unbanned on here if I had one. Nothing against you guys but lots of people are banned monthly and a lot of them were banned for just being irresponsible and not monitoring it or farming on 20 accounts at a time 24-7 on one PC(exaggeration implied), or flooding the AH with herbs and ore, or going to arena and insta-silencing people over and over, and my favorite, the Battleground botters that are also afk. those are the people I like to say have more money than sense. If they are banned then they will just get 20 more accounts the next day, but not without first trying to unban the accounts by using the current best method 20 times making that new "great method" the new easiest way to tell if that person was botting. I realize I sound kinda harsh about it but jeez people have some common sense about things, try to put yourself in a gm's mindset and think "if I was a gm or a player is this noticeable". that's how I start off every session of HB.

5. krunkd

krunkd New Member

I'm Approving the Deletion of that thread. If you're gonna bot, At least be wise enough to come up with a nice Bullshit lie to get your account back, be creative...some people act like they're also 100% afk in their minds as well.

6. Suxxyduck

Suxxyduck New Member

jesus christ guys.
      In times of crisis, you all go selfish, aren't you?

You wouldnt share uh.
      You all know blizzard employees are monkeys when it comes to public relations. They have strict ways to do something or not to do something.
      If something is valid, they will remove your ban because they have to under some circumstances.

It only gets worse here.

7. loyoladude

loyoladude New Member

It was deleted because it was a copy/paste of Seroiph's unbanning service (lol. he charges for that shit).

If anyone wants a copy, pm me and i'll copy/paste it to you.

8. reddewman

reddewman New Member

You've posted in the wrong section!

9. tangledlight

tangledlight New Member

The biggest problem with guides on writing appeals is that Blizzard catches onto trends and then they start to not become effective.

10. brandon12345

brandon12345 New Member

if you just copy and past it your an idiot and deserve no unban, it was a good base to start from. anyone with a brain would make it there own.

11. Juxx

Juxx New Member

There are good thread on 0wnedc0re which teach you how to make a "Fakehack", unbann guaranteed !