• Visit Honorbuddy
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy
  • Visit Exilebuddy
  • Visit Hearthbuddy
  • Visit Pokefarmer
  • Visit Buddystore

Work in progress World Quests

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Profiles' started by zinner, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Rodigas

Rodigas New Member

2. Papajim

Papajim New Member

Hey guys just wanted to thank you for your work on this and making it available to the community. Works great!

rangerlein likes this.
  3. maxouiille

maxouiille New Member

Hello, I did all the steps to set up the world quest, but when I want to update it with the SNV checkout it asks me for a user and password, and I do not know them is this normal?
    sorry for my English

4. savagezj

savagezj New Member

I can‘t auto group,anyone has this issue?

pirre1234 likes this.
  5. Stijn

Stijn New Member

Same, can not auto group / and since i have flying everything goes haywire (non dismounting)

6. zinner

zinner Community Developer

Update plugin the issue are fixed

7. finox6040

finox6040 New Member

8. ermakztv

ermakztv New Member

Hey!
    When i start autoloader bot always scannig world quests and do nothing. Scaning just endless.
    Where can be a problem?

9. Cloudy

Cloudy Member

[WQ] Loading 45472-[N]-[QUEST]-Wq-Kraken Eggs-Zinner
    [LoadProfile-35bd38(info)] Loading profile 'BrokenShore\45472-[N]-[QUEST]-Wq-Kraken Eggs-Zinner.xml'
    Warning: Could not parse While body node
    Changing current profile to 45472-[N]-[QUEST]-Wq-Kraken Eggs-Zinner.xml

40850-[N]-[QUEST]-Wq-Prisoners of Greystone-Zinner.xml
    he trys to do objectiv 2 before 1 is finished

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
  10. Trigun1189

Trigun1189 New Member

Discord link doesn't work :p I want to say hello

Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
  11. pirre1234

pirre1234 Member

same here, anyone else can't gruoup?

12. ZoneHunter

ZoneHunter Member

13. sarge117

sarge117 New Member

I followed the direction and when I load the profile from file I get the following red text and after I click start it says please load a profile before starting bot?

[Compiler Error]: C:\Users\John\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Studio60\InteractWithBattlePet.cs(151,83) : error CS0117: 'CustomForcedBehavior.ConstrainAs' does not contain a definition for 'WoWPointNonEmpty'
    [Compiler Error]: C:\Users\John\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Studio60\InteractWithBattlePet.cs(611,26) : error CS0103: The name 'QuestId' does not exist in the current context
    [Compiler Error]: C:\Users\John\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Studio60\InteractWithBattlePet.cs(638,8) : error CS1660: Cannot convert lambda expression to type 'float?' because it is not a delegate type
    [Compiler Error]: C:\Users\John\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Studio60\InteractWithBattlePet.cs(845,8) : error CS1929: 'Vector3' does not contain a definition for 'MaximumTraversalTime' and the best extension method overload 'Extensions_WoWObject.MaximumTraversalTime(WoWObject, double, TimeSpan?, TimeSpan?)' requires a receiver of type 'WoWObject'
    [Compiler Error]: C:\Users\John\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Studio60\InteractWithBattlePet.cs(885,20) : error CS0117: 'Navigator' does not contain a definition for 'CanNavigateFully'
    [Compiler Error]: C:\Users\John\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Studio60\InteractWithBattlePet.cs(1305,23) : error CS1501: No overload for method 'PathTraversalCost' takes 1 arguments
    [Compiler Error]: C:\Users\John\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Studio60\InteractWithBattlePet.cs(1349,43) : error CS1501: No overload for method 'PathTraversalCost' takes 1 arguments
    [Compiler Error]: C:\Users\John\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Studio60\InteractWithBattlePet.cs(1471,37) : error CS1929: 'Vector3' does not contain a definition for 'CollectionDistance' and the best extension method overload 'Extensions_WoWObject.CollectionDistance(WoWObject)' requires a receiver of type 'WoWObject'
    [Compiler Error]: C:\Users\John\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Studio60\InteractWithBattlePet.cs(1525,37) : error CS0117: 'Navigator' does not contain a definition for 'FindHeights'
    [Compiler Error]: C:\Users\John\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Studio60\InteractWithBattlePet.cs(1528,36) : error CS1579: foreach statement cannot operate on variables of type '?' because '?' does not contain a public definition for 'GetEnumerator'
    [Compiler Error]: C:\Users\John\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Studio60\InteractWithBattlePet.cs(1746,20) : error CS1929: 'Vector3' does not contain a definition for 'CollectionDistance' and the best extension method overload 'Extensions_WoWObject.CollectionDistance(WoWObject)' requires a receiver of type 'WoWObject'
    [Compiler Error]: C:\Users\John\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Studio60\InteractWithBattlePet.cs(1814,35) : error CS1929: 'Vector3' does not contain a definition for 'CollectionDistance' and the best extension method overload 'Extensions_WoWObject.CollectionDistance(WoWObject)' requires a receiver of type 'WoWObject'

14. Jackels

Jackels Member

15. ZoneHunter

ZoneHunter Member

16. sarge117

sarge117 New Member

still give me the same error even with that link. I think it has to do with the pet battle plugin, I dont have it and I see that line in the error a few times about problem with behavior pet battle

17. Jackels

Jackels Member

Disable pet battles in the world quests plug in.

18. Smashin

Smashin Member

I have been using this since it came out and it use to update all the time now i haven't seen it update for awhile is it still being worked on?

19. sonic306

sonic306 New Member

Just tried to run the profile with quest bot got the following :

"Unable to evaluate/compile condition in If tag. Please check your profile.
    Honorbuddy stopped
    Bot stopping! Reason: Unable to evaluate/compile condition in If tag. Please check your profile."

20. Syn-Ack

Syn-Ack Member

Is there an updated discord link?

Everything started up smooth, its been some 8 years since I ran HB but so far so good. heres to pressing START!

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017