• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • WoW Goldfarming Question?

Discussion in 'Requests & Discussion' started by platinumfresh, Feb 13, 2017.

1. platinumfresh

platinumfresh New Member

I'm new here so I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place, but...

I want to make a bot that can at least supplement my main's membership (and the bot acc obviously) So, I would need to roughly make 200 gold a month since each token is around 90 gold atm.

Now the question is, how would I go about setting it up to bring in profit, etc?

2. qztr

qztr Active Member

How much do you wanna bot?

Low reward (GPH) is safer than high reward (GPH).

If you're gonna bot 24/7, I'd personally invest in a Battlechest account and run profiles from the Azyul package.

3. platinumfresh

platinumfresh New Member

I'll probably go with the safer option, because I'm only trying to make 200 gold in 30 days. Also, I don't plan on botting 24/7 for now, maybe make 10-15 gold a day then cut it off.

4. Jackels

Jackels Member

Seems kind of pointless to put an account at risk for only 10-15g per day, you could make that doing basically nothing. That's just my opinion though, what you do is your business.

5. Naxxxy

Naxxxy Member

its not wort it to bot if your not going to suicide bot. thats atleast my opinion as you will lose the account one day.

its not like in the old days where a bot account could run for a couple of years. its 1-6 months no matter if its farming or just using the cr's.. so you can earn as much as possible for that account before blizzard takes it down or you can lose it not getting anything out of it.
      some ppl have even lost their accounts just trying the bot for 5-10 mins..

every single time i just used cr's i got caught even if i was only using it for pve. you cant hide from software detection. the only thing you can do is minimize the reports. and this bot gets detected every 2-6 months. thats atleast how its been the last couple of years.

everytime i have connected the bot to an account its been sentence to death. i still use the bot, but i farm as hard as possible. the accounts wont last any longer if i dont so :p