• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] YourRaidingBuddy V2 Premium

Discussion in 'All in One' started by Xcesius, Aug 22, 2014.

1. superman93

superman93 Member

Thanks for the update! But once again, the Light's hammer hotkey doesnt work :p It doesn't matter now though, so close to patch!

2. nichi

nichi New Member

hi, just checking.... after i start HB, i can pick the paid version of yrb V2 premium 1.1.2 but i see in the changelog history in buddystore that you are on 1.2.3.14.3 do i get the update auto or do i have to do something ?

ty.

3. Xcesius

Xcesius Community Developer

Hi nichi,

No the update version on HB Store is not related to the version of the routine. I try not to change the version of the routine because if I do, the settings will be "reset" to default.

I will hopefully add a changelog popup in the near future so players aren't confused about these things :)

Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
    4. nichi

nichi New Member

hi Xcesius

Ty was just wandering... waiting for update to get approved (hunter,Serpent Sting) ;-)

5. Xcesius

It got recently approved. So it should be live :)

6. nichi

nichi New Member

Nice ;-) just in time for raid ;-)

7. Sea

Sea New Member

Is there a trial/test version? Or are we supposed to buy a pig in a poke? :)

Edit: 3 day trial available in the shop, kk thx. :)

Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
    8. Xcesius

Friendly reminder that the 15.99 euro sale will end this upcoming pre-patch day. 15.10.2014

9. lawrence131

lawrence131 New Member

XC - so I've had a pretty good amount of time to practice with your Blood and Prot Pally builds now, basically cleared SOO twice on each of them then again on Flex just for the hell of it 2 weeks back to back so that's quite a few hours of experimenting. I have nothing but great impressions of Blood as the output and survival are both excellent. But for Prot pally I'm not sure if it's by design but it seems purely for survival and DPS is quite bad, and at the same time does absolutely 0 off-healing at all and doesn't even have thresholds of vengeance for self heals that I can see. Blood and Prot both at about 570 can't even be compared - I know on warcraftlogs blood tends to beat Prot but not nearly by these margins (literally double). It almost seems like if there isn't enough incoming tank dmg the CR just pools resources/HP to wait for when to unleash it as an emergency. Just wasn't sure if this was by design or more tuning needs to be done. Can you explain briefly the priorities in your Prot coding?

I talked to Tuanha about similar issue in why his CR has such a huge delay in off-heals, he stated the way the API works he doesn't think he can make it any faster. No matter how high you set the health threshold in his CR's, it doesn't detect the HP needed until about 2-3 secs later to off-heal friendlies (you may think 2 secs is nothing, but 2 secs in rated PVP is an eternity) When I manually heal in rated BG's as Ret, my healing output is literally over double Tuanha's, and he is generally great at coding PVP (I use target of target and mouse-over WOG/EF for PVP). Is there a delay you know of on how fast ur CR knows how much HP (holy power, not health points) it has that has similar delays to what Tuanha states? Like when it has a GC proc up and judgement is about to go off CD, it has to dump HP or it will be wasted? I know you have bigger priorities right now but when you get the chance to look into how fast it can react to HP generation/spending and find a way to off-heal with it? It's only playable at a pretty low level right now compared to your other tank CR's - it can basically just keep itself alive but do very little dmg or help the raid in other ways. In it's current state there's absolutely no reason to play YRB2 Prot Pally over YRB2 Blood DK. My Blood DK (with your CR) self heals more (WAY more including the shields), does way more damage, AND off-heals more just from the bloodworms alone. It is superior in basically every way possible. I know 6.0.2 is just around the corner, but HP detection on usage is basically the bread and butter for Prot pallies, and this isn't changing for 6.02, although how fast you generate it is changing, which will make fast detection and usage even more important. I really like playing Prot pally as a tank and support class, but ATM there is no CR that does this well.

10. Pompous

Pompous New Member

Hotkeys are a mess:
      Setting a hotkey to Multi-target (AOE) Key of alt+f12

During 1 play session (did not reload HB during this sesssion, just update class profile)
      Hotkey Mode Selection: Automatic
      Does not permit the hotkey to fire (does not give feedback in Chat, or toggle AOE routine)

If you toggle mode to hotkey, you get the hotkey to fire, but none of your cool downs fire.
      If you toggle "back" to Automatic, now the hotkey will announce in chat it is toggling, but the routine does not exclude.
      It will still AOE, and your cool downs will now fire.

If you restart HB, the hotkey once again defaults to "not announcing/toggling" as behavior already posted.

I also noticed that health stones were not triggering as of one of the recent updates, I set it for 40% and have not seen it fire automatically. In a previous build they worked flawlessly.

--pom

11. Xcesius

Hi Pompous, need that log :)

12. Pompous

Pompous New Member

Log attached, new log as of right before hitting submit on the post.

1st test: fresh load - alt+f12 does "not" echo or disable AOE on multi target attacks (attack included) (NPC)
      2nd test: Change hotkey mode to hotkey - specials do not fire (I think this is expected) (Combat Dummy)
      3rd test: Changed back to Automatic - specials fire (SEF Auto Mode is false on both single and multi target) SEF fires (Combat Dummy)
      4th test: alt+f12 triggers toggle (per chat) in Disabled state - (toggled a few times) SEF did NOT fire (on Combat Dummy)
      5th test: Multitarget reporting as "enabled" fires off AOE abilities (NPC)
      6th test: Multitarget reporting as "disabled" fires off AOE abilities (NPC)
      7th test: lock rocks do not fire - (NPC)

-Pom

View attachment 273928 2014-10-10 14.11.zip

13. Xcesius

Hi Pompous,

I just need to confirm, did you press Save and Close?

14. Pompous

Pompous New Member

Correct, on every change.

--Pom

15. SmurfALMIGHTY

SmurfALMIGHTY New Member

Tried out trial and nearly every class I tried had a similar issue (Yes those classes are supported). I tried it on a DK in all 3 specs, the rotation would start, but there would be massive gaps inbetween GCD's where it would just auto-attack. I have tried multiple diff hard lock settings(Disabling/Enabling), diff bot bases(Enyo and En), even fresh installs and different toons didn't do the trick. I was really interested in purchasing this since I have heard great things about it, but I can't seem to get it to work properly. I have used every other routine without a hitch I was just looking for a great one for PVE instead of relying on Tu's

16. Xcesius

Hi Pompous,

I've resolved this issue in the upcoming 6.0.2 prepatch. I cannot submit new versions for now because of the core changes I've made seeing that WoD prepatch will be released very soon

Hi SmurfALMIGHTY,

These issues have been resolved in the upcoming update for YRB2 when 6.0.2 hits, I would however be interested in one of your logs if you could add that to your reply.

17. Pompous

Pompous New Member

Thanks Xcesius for the rapid ID and squish.

Look forward to it next week, I can deal with it for a week. I assume we will have the new YRB2 next Tuesday after patch?

--Pom

18. Xcesius

Hi Pom,

Hopefully, it still needs approval from my beta testers before going live so I can ensure the routine will work flawlessly (somewhat) on release day.

Please note that I'm upgrading the routine to Coroutine from Treesharp. It's a lot different, but mostly all the framework is completed and now I just need to write the rotations :)

Last edited: Oct 10, 2014
    19. superman93

superman93 Member

Maybe an option to use Dispel harm as BrM? Thanks

20. Xcesius