• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] YourRaidingBuddy V2 Premium

Discussion in 'All in One' started by Xcesius, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Xcesius

Xcesius Community Developer

Update status ::

Auto SEF has been converted successfully in Coroutine.

Manual Cast Pause has been converted sucessfully in Coroutine

[YRB] Auto Pause on Manual Cast: Key press detected - Combat Routine Pause for 300 ms
      [YRB] Casting: Spear Hand Strike on Training Dummy (116705)

2. chagm

chagm New Member

Thanks but I play lots of alts with HB (almost no manual play), so I honestly don't know well about them. My class knowledge is limited to Icy-veins and MMO-champ.
      My main is Ele Shm (100% manual play and doing hard-core raids) and most-played alt is Ret Pal (90% manual play, using HB when I do Pug), so I might be able to give feedback of these 2 classes. :)

3. Xcesius

New update status

Fixed Hunter casting while moving for now until HB fixes CanCast (Will be included next build)

It will then correctly cast Aimed Shot,Cobra Shot,Steady Shot while moving.

New AoE detection is in place (Better than the old one, should be more "smooth" now)

Working on :

• PreCombat Poison apply for Rogues
      • Cast Backstab on sides of the bosses not only when on the back(Sub)
      • Start on defensive abilities(For all classes)
      • AoE Multidot exclude units list (Boomkin DotBehaviors)
      • Expel Harm usage for WW monks (I'll just add a HP value based on this one, so if we say the setting is 60% hp it will use expel harm instead of jab when our HP is 60% or less)
      • SCK Cancelling if RSK or FoF is ready to be used.
      • Add Expel Harm usage in Pre Combat if we are in Instance / Raid and our chi is under 4
      • Fix Rain of Fire for Warlocks

If you feel I'm missing something, please let me know!

Last edited: Nov 1, 2014
    4. Zizzy

Zizzy New Member

Hi Xcesius

I got your CR problem is that non of my characters use interrupts even if they set on true ... is it me that doing anything wrong?

thanks

5. Xcesius

Hi Zizzy,

The interrupt is currently under "maintenance", it needs to be rewritten for coroutine. It's on my to-do list for Warlords of Draenor (hopefully before launch!)

6. wikki74

wikki74 Member

7. EMIHM

EMIHM New Member

So sometimes the profile hang ups when it has to Ambush the target after vanishing, mainly doing it on dummies, just stops completely and you have to ambush yourself. In a raid it's not so bad but still takes about 1-2 sec to think about it.

Also idk if it's me but the profile feels ''slow'' and that it could do bit better.

View attachment 5516 2014-11-02 18.38.txt

EDIT: Just had 3 dummy runs each on Paid YRB Combat Rogue vs Free Sinister D and average YRB dps was 12.5k dps and Sinister hovered somewhere around 13.6-13.7k.

This is runs to 5million damage on the dummy, 578ilvl. There's definitely something wrong with the rotation, from what i can see the opener is pretty shitty, about 10k burst less than what it should be hitting.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
    8. wikki74

wikki74 Member

View attachment 4900 2014-11-02 10.22.txt

New HB install but again some erorrs

Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
    9. Xcesius

Hi EMIHM,

I fixed those issues in the latest beta I have for my testers, however it will take another day before I'm going to release any new builds. I've finished working out the last of the bugs when going to Coroutine

Hi wikki74,

Those errors you are seeing are caused by something new that was been added as combatlog event. You can safely ignore those errors

10. Mikeb

Mikeb New Member

Is there a way to make it stop using Death and Decay on single target as DW frost?

I'm not seeing an option for it.

11. Xcesius

Hi Mikeb,

Setting has been added to disable it in both AoE and Single-Target in next build.

12. xaq

xaq New Member

hey Xcesius, I noticed something kinda funny/annoying - now that you added pet calling in to the hunter routine, it doesn't check for things like being mounted, so you mount up, half a second later it calls the pet and demounts ;) - not a big deal, alt-Xing the routine while moving works fine, just thought i'd mention it.

13. Xcesius

Hi xaq,

Yes, I quickly added it because of the BM hunters, everything will be fixed on next build hopefully :)

14. Xcesius

New big update coming up for approval.

Fixed a lot of things, so changelog will arrive later today when I wake up. It will show up as "YourRaidingBuddy V2 - WoD - Release" in your Honorbuddy when the release has been approved.

Only defensive abilities + interrupts are left.

15. starlite68

starlite68 Member

just got the trial and tried it on dummy. i used the free v1 version previously so i'm familiar with the CR. got some questions for dev or anyone

As ROGUE, tested for combat and assassination:

- a lot of stuff that doesn't even exist anymore is still listed in options. rupture for combat, expose armor, engi gloves, redirect, lifeblood offensive, shadow blades, etc.

- feint, burst of speed and marked for death don't seem to work at all, no matter what settings.

- vanish simply stops the rotation, it stays in stealth

- aoe toggle in assassination doesn't cast Fan of Knives... o.0

basically my question is, all these issues and others, they are known and will get addressed? maybe by time raids goe out in a few weeks. because it sounds like from the store description that rogue is considered done, it's not listed under Specs not completed or even Specs being worked on. it's possible i'm doing things wrong here and these aren't issues for others, but as it stands the rogue module seems a good bit less functional than the old free V1 version... certainly things like feint and marked for death and Fan of Knives need to actually work. let alone more advanced stuff like energy pooling to not clip envenoms and taking Deep Insight for combat into consideration for syncing with dps CDs (using revealing strike)

16. Xcesius

Hi starlite68,

The update went live just now, could you please test out in LFR / Instance? Vanish will never work on dummies because Honorbuddy will be "out of combat" when you vanish on dummies.

17. Drewtg7

Drewtg7 Member

Hi there, as a long term cokx GS Hunter user for pvp im looking to enter in to PvE. Im just wondering how the MM hunter CR is performing? I want to top them meters and put out similar damage to simcraft. Is this worth buying to be competitive in PvE? Thanks

18. EMIHM

EMIHM New Member

Really impressed with Sub opener, actually done right. But i feel like the uptimes on SnD, Rupture and so on could be done bit better, at least couple more %, rupture sits in the low 90's while SnD slightly above, this is with 100% uptime on boss. It feels like it sometimes wastes bit of time before casting the next ability. Not perfect yet but pretty good, much improved :)

19. Xcesius

Hi Drewtg7,

Test out the trial :)

Hi EMIHM,

It will get better when you ding level 100 :)

20. starlite68

starlite68 Member

yeah I'm sure vanish works fine in instance, that's not a big issue. I tested FoK again and it does work for assassination so that's a combat dummy issue as well it seems.

anyhow my trial is wrapping up, I'll keep an eye out for changelogs. my point was though that if in fact this is now the release version and rogue is considered completed, then I can't really agree for a paid CR. if it's still work in progress then great, just note the fixed and changed issues in the thread or store, I'll be glad to purchase it. all this stuff worked fine in the V1 version! this is all from a raiding perspective, not questing or pvp. honestly personally I just need ONE thing:

- Feint special key HAS to actually work. it's probably the most valuable ability rogues have in serious raids. is feint working for anyone else? maybe i'm doing something wrong.

- removing the non existent stuff from options would sure help the appearance that this is an actual updated WoD CR (expose armor, redirect, many more)

- the other stuff that doesn't seem to work (burst of speed, marked for death, recuperate, I'm sure some others) is actually very minor. like we don't even use MfD in raiding so whatever. it's just weird to have options that don't seem to do anything (at least for me).

- subtlety is a total mess but again, not a big issue we can raid with the other two specs for now.

thanks for your work, i know this CR has a ton of classes and specs and everyone complaining and demanding features, but hoping for a reasonable rogue module by the time raids open up!