• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • YourRaidingBuddy

Discussion in 'Archives' started by solo1420, Dec 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. TreeEskimo

TreeEskimo Member

Sorry if I am mentioned something that is already added into the routine but I have some suggestions for YRB2.
      Make functions to disable more abilities during thrash. I hate if it uses bestial wrath or dire beast 1-10 seconds before boss.
      Also - again sorry if this is already in here, havent used YRB so much yet so I am still playing around with settings - make trap usage only use trap on 2-3 targets. I see it using it on bosses and single trash mobs sometimes. Sometimes on mobs flying in the air which looks kind of sketchy when theres a fire trap floating around in the air (dont know if that can be fixed though) but I just disabled trap usage.

2. kwalti

kwalti New Member

Awesome routine. Thank you. Also i have a problem, in MM secondary spec, it only uses Steady Shot and sometimes some other skill, but mainly Steady Shot. Anyone else have this problem, i am useing the most recent version. Thank you for answers.

3. ubergoober

ubergoober New Member

I like this CC so far, but I noticed the mend pet ability greatly lacking, where is the % of health located exactly and which file? I've looked up a everything that mentions mend pet, but for the life of me I don't understand the string. What I am after is when I am soloing things as SV, to basically leave the mend pet buff 99-100% up time. This CC is awesome for raiding / dungeons, and not so much for solo on the Isle of Giants....

Code:
       return new PrioritySelector(
                      Spell.Cast("Mend Pet", ret => Me.Pet.HealthPercent <= SG.Instance.Beastmastery.MendPetHP && Me.Pet.IsAlive && !Me.Pet.HasAura("Mend Pet")));
      This is really the only thing I found linking it, I don't really understand it, but if anyone knows what to put in here or change to make that HasAura("Mend Pet") stay permanent or high priority that would be awesome

Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
    4. Wannbe

Wannbe New Member

Great Job keep up your good work.

5. Bearcat

Bearcat Member

There is a drop down menu next to most if not all cool down abilities to use them on boss only. Set them to boss only and you can manually use them on trash if need be.

6. Bearcat

Bearcat Member

There is a drop down menu next to most if not all cool down abilities to use them on boss only. Set them to boss only and you can manually use them on trash if need be.

7. offensive

offensive Member

If you configure beastial wrath and direbeast to be used on boss instead of always, you can control then by disabling cooldowns with the cooldowns hotkey.

You should just disable traps until YRB2 comes out, as the trap and aoe logic is grealy improved.

Personally I leave all of the cooldowns on, because no using DB/BW during trash makes me look lazy.

8. TreeEskimo

TreeEskimo Member

Thats the thing though. I have racials, stampede, RF on BossDummy. But I cant see Dire Beast or BW under settings. I only have AMoC, Lynx Rush, RF, Rabid, Stampede and racials.

9. ubergoober

ubergoober New Member

No one knows?

10. Xcesius

Xcesius Community Developer

YRB2 will hopefully be released within 1-3 weeks. Don't take this an ETA, because it may change at any given time until given otherwise.

11. Maat-Re

Maat-Re New Member

Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
    12. bambam922

bambam922 Well-Known Member Moderator

Closed by request of author.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.