• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [FREE] @< ProfitMaster > Farming BotBase - For Alisha's ProfitMaster Profiles

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Botbases' started by @alisha, Jul 11, 2015.

1. @alisha

@alisha Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Delete settings files

2. @alisha

Release version @4.1.1090.35 approved and now Live! :cool:

Code:
      --- Alisha Engine
      Core
      + Ability to Setup User defined QuestBot profiles to run Before Product specific tasks will be run (After Bot Started)
      + Ability to Setup User defined QuestBot profiles to run After Product specific tasks completed (Before Bot stop)
      Custom Profiles
      + After Bot done Profile will be set to Default Questing Profiles
      --- ProftiMaster
      Settings
      - Fixed issue when PlannerSettings were loading too quick, which can cause exception due to multi-threading and other settings not loaded yet

3. Aikido

Aikido Member

So I bought the profit master profiles and using them. Not bad some of them.

I do have an issue with something though. Dismounting when I see no reason or condition for the dismount:

[@ProfitMaster 02.649]: Performing dismount: attack enemy <[112910]<Misthollow Hunter>@2617>

1. I have my threshold to stay on my mount till I hit 30% health. I was at 90%+ health when I dismounted
      2. I was not stunned nor any other issues to make me unable to move (this shouldent matter?)
      3. I was not knocked off the mount or disoriented. The bot itself (profitmaster to be exact) dismounted me to fight the mob
      4. I did not walk under something that was too low for me to fit thus forcing a dismount ( I was in an open area).

This happens too often else I would not make a post about it. I need my bot to stop engaging with mobs and to run to the next spot immediately. This is a big issue as it does it every few min, and does it with elites as well that take me 1-3 min to kill. Thats a lot of time wasted.

How can I prevent dismounts for ANY REASONS except when under my health threshold? Is there a setting that isnt clear about its function that I can change within Profimaster? I only herb and have a mount that allows me to herb while mounted so I never want to dismount?

View attachment 5788 2017-03-04 13.33.txt

1.PNG

2.PNG

4. @alisha

In log you attached i can't any mention of "Misthollow Hunter" is it possible wrong log? Also feel free to PM me in Discord :)
      The reason for dismounting can be - if toon stay idle for too long (4+ seconds)

I was thinking of adding configurable options for this in future builds.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
    5. Aikido

Aikido Member

Hi Alisha -

That was the wrong log for that, but if you search for "Performing dismount: attack enemy" in the one I gave it is the same. Dismounts with the same conditions. I watched it for about an hour today. You did mention that 4 sec idle might cuase a dismount and that might be it, often the bot will sit after a harvest mounted, not sure why it takes so long, but it sits for 1-4 seconds. Is there a way to ignore that and only dismount due to health or emergency like that? Id be very happy! Thank you.

6. @alisha

In upcoming version you will be able to control idle time amount:
      [​IMG]

You can also PM me in discord to test it on beta, which already have it.

7. Aikido

Aikido Member

Working great!!

Ive signed up for Discord now.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
    8. @alisha

Good to hear :)

9. Aikido

Aikido Member

Something odd just happened as I was watching my bot. Before I do a full fresh install for thne 2nd time this week I would like to paste it here with discription of the last couple events i saw ingame.

Events:
      1. Bot sees something to mine, dismounts and mines (this is fine)
      2. Normal mob comes and attacks, bot starts running to next objective (this is ideal at mostly full health)
      3. Bot suddenly stops (also fine, happends often while bot is waiting for an event (some wait timers could be reduced inside either singular or profit master or somewhere not sure)
      4. Bot sits there not attacking for much longer than is normal. Bot gets to 50% health, 25%, no events that should trigger are triggering. Bot dies from normal mob attach (2 normal mobs now)

What seems happened from my glance at the logs is singular never got triggered to initiate combat.

10. Aikido

Aikido Member

Something else odd is going on. Bot is running away from a elite and this happens. Also note that the bot does no emergency measures but run in a very shuddering (turning back to fight for 100ms then running again) sor of manner. No healing or low HP events trigger. .. Ill reinstall and see what happens but this isnt good lol

A great deal of:
      [Path Generation - Short Paths] 3 call(s) in last 4.5s. Throttling for next 4.1s.

Cuasing massive pauses in any sort of action too. What is causing so many Path generation calls? Should be limited to 1 per second. Should I post this in a different section, I dont think ProfitFinder is at fault for this, but I cant be sure

[Singular] *Blessed Hammer on Koralune Ettin.EFEF @ 33.8% at 1.3 yds [Singular] - Pastebin.com

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
    11. @alisha

For each issue i would need log file. Bot should be stopped right after issue occur (so it should be last action in log)

As for waiting - most likely it's HB Navigator waiting for server to generate path to object, there is nothing we can do with it.
      There is no "waiting for an event", please do not try to make guesses, as they would be wrong and will lead to wrong conclusions.

Also please do always attach full not edited logs.

From part you attached i do not see anything in log which can cause such behavior, so it hard to tell what happen there.

p.s. PM me in Discord if you will have this again, i will add you to beta for testing this issue.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
    12. @alisha

This is Navigator server delay, we cant do anything with it. There is not many calls, it just works like this sometimes. This particular situation was caused by Avoidance of elite mob "Koralune Ettin" via HB Avoidance system.
      There is nothing wrong with it, it just how it works. Avoidance in HB not ideal. You can also turn it off in UI settings, tho i do not recommend it as it would lead to more death for toons.

13. @alisha

Release version @4.1.1119.1628 approved and now Live! :cool:

Code:
      --- Alisha Engine
      Mount Manager
      + Added UI option to change Minimum distance for MountUp (40 yards by default)
      --- ProftiMaster
      - Fixed issue with some nodes can cause delay after harvesting 

14. @alisha

Release version @4.2.1152.2148 approved and now Live! :cool:

Code:
      --- Alisha Engine
      + Optimizing nodes Harvesting
      + Optimizing units Skinning
      --- ProftiMaster
      RealmHops
      + Will mimic WorldQuestGroupFinder addon to apply Quest groups
      + Will apply to LFG Questing category and WorldQuests groups is in Legion Continent and have any
      + Will preffer to join Quest groups with Quest toon currently have in Quest Journal

15. Dialon

Dialon Member

[@ProfitMaster 14.302]: Performing dismount [Mounted: True, Shapeshift: Normal]: attack enemy
      The problem returned after the update. Stopped waiting for a given time. The effectiveness of the collection of resources fell because of the fact that he began to fight a lot. The bot collects the resource and if it is attacked it climbs down from the mount after it is finished.

16. @alisha

Provide log file, bot should be stopped right after issue occur.
      Do you use SkyGolem \ Druid Fly form or Nondismount buff?

17. Dialon

Dialon Member

I'll switch to Russian because it's so much easier.
      Даже в логе пропали строчки где был отчет что мол мы на мануте прошло столько то времени. Сейчас он просто бегает игнорит всех кто на него агриться в стороне от точек сбора травы. А как только собрал траву и на нем агро сразу слезает с маунта. Так было до того как вы ввели возможность ставить таймер на это кроме % здоровья. Лог сейчас будет. Использую небесного голема. На всех ботах так. Разные классы.

18. @alisha

Как было указано выше, прикрепите полный лог файл. Бот должен быть остановлен сразу после того, как произошла проблема. Без лога - это размышление о сферическом коне в вакууме :)

19. Dialon

Dialon Member

Вот лог. Остановил сразу после того как он собрал и пошел в бой с крабом. У меня еще такой вопрос в профилях на траву в маршрутах есть места которые явно под друлей в форме заточены. Скажем всякие коряги итд под которыми на мануте не проехать он в них утыкается дизмаунтит проходит сколько то вперед и опять на маунта. Где то это не критично но иногда это так же вводит его в бой если было агро. Особенно мешает такое на профиле фарма лисоцвета на берегу ( Coast long Roaming ). Там есть рарник под костями рыбы и всегда пробегай там бот проходит под костями слезает с маунта и начинает его долго долго убивать. Такие моменты можно поправить всего лишь немного сменив маршрут вокруг такого места. Или это уже окончательный вариант? Такие же места есть и у сурамарских профилей и в штормхейме.

Attached Files:

20. @alisha

Весь pathdinfing т.е. генерация маршрута от текущего положения персонажа, до нужной точки - делает HB Nav server. Есть если не оптимальные маршруты, например, где бот много дисмаунтится - репортите корректно в тему мешей, они поправят.
      https://www.thebuddyforum.com/threa...d-problems-post-them-here.10827/#post-2414551

Пример репорта: https://www.thebuddyforum.com/threa...d-problems-post-them-here.10827/#post-2410583

Ваш лог посмотрю, спасибо